|at Polo International Language Center (view profile)|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African, Other|
|Teaching Experience||0 - 1 year|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree|
|Where is the school located:||Thái Bình|
|Salary:||Up to 1500 USD/month|
POLO is a private language school in Thai Binh City, Vietnam, currently with two branches in the local area. We teach everyone from 3 years old to adults. This is also great school with professional teachers. Thaibinh is a very peaceful, cheap and friendly city (just 2 hours drive from Hanoi).
We are looking for people who genuinely enjoy people, and who are really good at teaching. They are fun to talk to, knowledgeable, have a good understanding and interest in English linguistically, and are good on their feet. We’re looking for someone who can be both a resource and a friend to our students - as well as a resource and a helping hand to the team.
Location: No L8/7, Urban 5, Group 30, Tran Hung Dao Ward, Thai Binh city, Vietnam
Position: Full- Time English Instructors
Contract Length: One year (renewable)
Start Date : Early November/ Early December
- Class size: maximum 17 students/class.
- Hours: 25~ 30 teaching hours per week + lesson preparation time
- Curriculum: We use book from Oxford, Cambridge, Macmillan, Longman. Ex: Oxford Phonic World, Incredible English, Finger prints, Solutions, Face to face, Ielts Foundation,….
- Salary: Up to 1500 USD (depending on experience and qualifications)
- Work permit/work visa support and residence card, High support from center staff, Free accommodation, Health insurance support
* Job description:
- Prepare and deliver lessons
- Manage classes
- Participate in events of the center
- Basic administrative work: Check students’ attendance, test, provide feedback,…
- Native speakers (from UK, US, Canada, Australia, Ireland, South Africa), European, North American, South American. The candidates should have a good understanding of English grammar, and be able to explain it.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any field.
- ESL teaching certificate or teaching certificate or have at least 1 year experience in teaching/training
- Be passionate for teaching, honest and love children.