|at APAX English (view profile)|
Teach Primary School
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African|
|Teaching Experience||No Experience|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
|Salary:||$1500 - $2000 / month (+ bonuses)|
Experience the real Vietnam. Teach & Travel all throughout this great country with APAX English. Launched in Vietnam in May 2015, our program brings a new style of curriculum and standard that is raising the bar of English education in Vietnam.
With 60 centers in Vietnam already up, running, and well established, we are currently hiring 50 more teachers for fall enrollment. The students are eager to continue learning after summer holiday, and that means we need great teachers!
Please see if you meet the below qualifications:
• Native English Speaker from the USA, Canada, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, or the UK
• Original Bachelor's degree or higher in any field
• Original ESL teaching certificate (TEFL/TESOL,CELTA) OR a teaching certificate
• Able to provide a background check less than 6 months old from your home country or last country of residence
• Able to pass a health check required by the Vietnamese government
Typical tasks that may be carried out include but are not limited to:
• Preparing and delivering fully organized lessons that are provided (No lesson planning is required)
• Classroom management
• Marking and providing appropriate feedback to quizzes, writing assignments, etc.
• Attending and contributing to training sessions
• Basic administration: taking attendance, inputting grades, giving monthly feedback on student progress, etc.
• Entry level salary range of 32,000,000VND to 39,000,000 VND for 18 teaching contact hours per week
• Over-time hourly rate of 525,000VND
• Monthly accommodation allowance: 6,450,000VND [Hanoi & HCM]
• Completion Bonus: 10,750,000VND; pioneering bonus potential for smaller cities ranging from 8,000,000 VND to more than 56,000,000 VND (~$800-$2400)
• ~20 vacation days
• 50/50 Health Insurance support
• Work permit reimbursement upon 12 month completion
• Average class size of 10-16 students
• Program training provided
• Opportunities for advancement (not only teaching)
• Ongoing teacher support
To apply, please email xxx with:
1) Formatted CV
2) University (bachelor’s) degree certificate
3) TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/teaching certificate
4) Passport photo page
5) A short video introducing yourself. Get creative! We love to see what different candidates come up with using video and editing skills, and if you can pull this off, you'll find you fit very well at APAX English."