|at Focus Learning Company Limited (view profile)|
Administrative & Academic Management
Primary English Teaching
|Are you willing to accept and support qualified teachers outside Vietnam? (Due to COVID-19 pandemic)||No|
|Nationality of candidate:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African, European, Vietnamese, Filipino, Other|
|Experience||> 2 years|
|Where is the employer located:||TP HCM|
|Salary:||Up to 45 million dong/month|
Online curriculum and material development:
- Develop curriculum for new products according to company business direction and market trends including course outline & content, curriculum and syllabus, learning resources, placement testing materials, program allocation scheme and necessary training materials for the courses offered
- Select concepts and technology used for new products or improvement of existing ones;
- Develop and implement follow-up plans for curriculum revisions
- Evaluate the effectiveness of current textbooks, syllabi and suggest suitable adaptations. Develop soft skills program and/or integrate soft skills program into English program to ensure applicability, effectiveness and competitiveness in the market.
- Develop and partly manage relevant contests throughout the year to increase academic interaction and students’ engagement.
- Coordinate with Academic Manager with the implementation, analysis, and assessment of the product, curriculum, and instructional materials;
- Provide sufficient trainings for staff and teachers
- Research the market and updating the latest educational trends.
- Design tests and tools to measure learners’ progress as well as teachers’ performance
- Create activities, online games and other exercises students experience as part of the learning process
- Digitalize lessons on e-learning platform
- Small amount of teaching hours to help with ensuring the curriculum standards in practice.
- Closely collaborate with and report to the Curriculum Development Manager
- Bachelor degree
- Good knowledge of online learning products in Vietnam and current trends in Education
- Experience in developing online programs, syllabus, curriculum
- A broad awareness of the field of EdTech in general and online English learning in particular. Experience in EdTech, or a similar online learning organization is an advantage.
- Experience writing content in English for the production of short videos
Salary & Benefits:
- Up to 45 million dong/month
- Support towards obtaining a full Visa and Work Permit, Medical Insurance
- Paid annual leave holidays, 1 day of paid leave for Christmas
- End of contract performance bonus
- Resigning bonus Other benefits and salary will be discussed during the interview