|at Careerkeyvietnam (view profile)|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, New Zealand, South African|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
We are looking to recruit native English teachers to teach English at public schools in Hanoi.
Benefits of days off a week, work permit, and competitive salary, the position is ideal for native English teachers.
Recruited teachers will start teaching from beginning of September 2018.
Details of Position:
- 20-25 USD per hour based on experience and qualifications
- Guarantee a minimum of 60 hours teaching month
- No deduction is taken from monthly salary.
- Attractive Completion Bonus
- Visa & Work Permits
- Setup of a local bank account
- Receive training to improve teaching skills
- Teaching the provided syllabus using ESL methods
- Creating and administering engaging speaking activities
- Administering mid-term and final tests
- Participating in mandatory training workshops and meetings
- Attending special school events
- In certain circumstances, working or covering at the English center
- Regular communication with our office
- Teacher’s package includes information, curriculum, and teaching materials
- Approachable and friendly working environment
- English speakers from America, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, South Africa, and the UK
- Relevant College Degree (4 years)
- CELTA or TESOL certificate or other teaching equivalency
- At least 1 year of teaching experience
- A clean Police Clearance Check
- High level of in class Energy
- Enthusiastic about teaching ESL
- A professional attitude and appearance
- Able to teach in a Language Center and Partner School classroom
- Able to produce a Neutral Accent during lessons
Desired Skills and Attributes:
- Flexible: willingness to adapt to new environment and change
- Self sufficient: Ability to manage oneself in a new cultural environment
- Culturally sensitive: desire to interact with other Vietnamese teachers and respect the culture differences
- Creative: ability to solve problems quickly and come up with interesting and dynamic lesson plans cater to the needs of Vietnamese students
- Experienced: at ease with large classes, various approaches to ESL teaching giving different teaching setting preferably in public schools
- Mobile: flexible in adjusting to transportation and traffic in Hanoi
- Committed: desire to follow through different projects at hand and complete until the end of contract
From beginning of September 2018.
Method of Application:
Please email your updated CV, degree, teaching certificate, current Photo, and Cover letter to the following email address xxx with the Subject line of “Your Name Full-Time ESL teaching position”.
Careekey Vietnam Team