|at Edufit Group (view profile)|
|Are you willing to accept and support teachers outside for their application? (Due to COVID-19 pandemic)||Yes|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand|
|Teaching Experience||> 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
|Salary:||32 USD/hour (gross)|
- A love of children and a keen interest in working with, and teaching, young children from 18 months to 6 years
- At least 3 years’ teaching experience of English to children 0-6 years at a school or an early childhood or day care center
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree/diploma in Education/English/Early Childhood Studies/Child Development or other similar degrees
- Must have a teaching certification (PGCE, TESOL, TEFL,..)
- Must possess clean background check
- Must be willing to commit long
- Must be a team player with strong interpersonal and communication
- Must be self-motivated with strong leadership
- Ability to plan and execute curriculum as
Pay rate: $32 USD (gross) an hour. Payment is made in VND and by bank transfer on the 10th of the following month.
- Airline ticket to Vietnam provided
- 50% of costs of quarantine covered
- Visa and work permit application costs incurred in Vietnam covered by SMIS
- Annual HealthCare package
- Annual health check: 01 time/year
- Annual public holidays: (11 paid days) Lunar New Year holiday, Independence Day, King Hung Ceremony, Labour Day
- KPI (Key performance indicator) bonus
- Training opportunities to improve yourself with higher competencies
- Attend work five (5) days a week (Monday- Friday)
- Teach English Language four (4) hours per day (9:00 – 11:00 and 14:00 – 16:00).
- Prepare and help maintain teaching tools and
- Help maintain a prepared classroom
- Perform assigned tasks by the Lead Teacher in the daily operation in the classroom, including attendance checking and KidsOnline.
- Work with Lead Teacher in the preparation of individual lessons and plans for the
- Coordinate with the other teachers and assist in implementing hygiene procedure for the
- Coordinate with the other teachers and follow procedure on cleaning and maintenance of
- Keep up-to-date of emails/information concerning English class and respond in a timely
- Coordinate with other teachers and check classroom equipment, electricity and overall condition of the classroom before leaving as a safety
- Submit weekly English class summary and upload it on the Google
- Attend the weekly meeting for English class teachers.
- Submit monthly individual feedback for English class for students and upload it on the Google Drive.
- Coordinate with the Vice Principal for International Department and submit monthly stationery order for English class.
- Coordinate with other teachers in the purchase of classroom Ensure proper liquidation of class funds with Accounting Department.
Semi-Annual (twice a year):
- Support the Lead Teacher in preparing and conducting Parent-Teacher Conferences every
- Discuss the English curriculum to the parents during Parent Conferences and answer concerns/ questions about the English Class.
- Support the Lead Teacher in preparing the Progress Reports and Narratives of all
- Prepare and conduct Student Assessment every semester as requested by the Academic
- Coordinate with the other teachers in the preparation and submission of materials
- Prepare English Class Portfolio (compilation of children’s work) for all
- Discuss the English curriculum with the parents during Parent Orientation and answer concerns/ questions about the English Class.