|at Language Link Vietnam (Franchise Department) (view profile)|
Administrative & Academic Management
Corporate Business English Training
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, New Zealand, South African|
|Teaching Experience||1 - 2 years|
|Where is the school located:||Hải Dương, Hưng Yên|
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Teaching the provided syllabus using ESL methods
- Creating and administering engaging speaking activities
- Administering mid-term and final tests
- Participating in mandatory monthly training workshops and meetings
- Attending parent-teacher meetings coursely
- Regular communication with our office
- ESL classroom experience teaching young learners or teens required (minimum 1 year experience)*
- Bachelor’s degree, in any subject*
- A CELTA, TESOL, Trinity or equivalent TEFL teaching certificate with teaching practicum
- A clean home country Police Clearance Check with a 6-month validity.
- Must be a native English speaker.
- Able to commit until the end of the academic year
SALARY & BENEFITS (FULL-TIME)
- 70-75 guaranteed hours of teaching per month for Full-Time teachers (after probation). Hourly payment starts from $20/hour.
- End-of-contract bonus.
- Holiday: According to Vietnamese Labor Law.
- Annual leave: According to Vietnamese Labor Law.
- Visa and Work Permit sponsorship fully provided and paid for by Language Link (except for document authentication).
- Assistance in setting up a local bank account with an international bank.
- Ongoing training in a group setting.
- Intensive induction program.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Other benefits will be discussed in the interview.
If interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org