|at Atlantic Education & Training Group (view profile)|
IELTs / TOEIC / TEFL Teaching
|Are you willing to accept and support qualified teachers outside Vietnam? (Due to COVID-19 pandemic)||No|
|Nationality of candidate:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand|
|Experience||> 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, CELTA, DELTA, IELTS Certificate|
|Where is the employer located:||Hà Nội|
|Salary:||4,000,000 VND/ a successful recording lesson|
Atlantic Five-Star E-learning is currently seeking Full Time/Part-Time E-LEARNING IELTS teachers to contribute to the development of a comprehensive e-learning program for an immediate start.
This post is ideal for an experienced, dedicated teacher who values professional development and enjoys making a real difference in students’ lives while working with like-minded colleagues.
The e-learning IELTS teacher works as part of a 3-person team to plan, record, and upload lesson videos, homework exercises, and mock tests for courses with target band scores 5.0, 6.0, and 7.0. The teacher follows the pacing guide, lesson requirements, and production schedule provided by the project development manager. He/she receives lesson guidance and activity suggestions from the project development manager and other IELTS team members if necessary.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Plan appropriate content which fulfills pacing guide requirements for assigned lessons (2-3 lessons per week)
- Record at least 45 minutes of video content and provide 75 minutes of student activities for each lesson
- Create 90 minutes of materials for homework exercises (Compiled from textbook’s LMS or independently created)
- Review video lessons and send corrections to video editing team
- Compile lesson instructions for student activities
- Attend lesson review/planning sessions as arranged by project development manager
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Native level of English (English equivalent to C2 (highly proficient) on the CEFR scale (eg, IELTS Band 8-9 across all 4 skills) requested for non-native candidates)
- A recognized in-class initial certificate in English language teaching with observed teaching practice (CELTA / Trinity CertTESOL or equivalent);
- At least 3 years of experience in teaching IELTS
- A clean criminal record in home country and in Vietnam
- Familiar with test-taking strategies that help learners more effectively demonstrate their English knowledge
- Has good camera presence and professional appearance
- Can teach comfortably and effectively in front of a camera
- Plus: Has experience in recording online video lessons
- Plus: Has experience with Vietnamese students and can predict areas of difficulty for learners
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Very competitive pay (4-5 months contract)
- Dedicated academic management team support
- Visa & work permit support
- Private insurance & health state insurance provided
Please apply with your CV, degree and teaching qualifications or with any questions.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.