|at Language Link Vietnam (view profile)|
Administrative & Academic Management
|Are you willing to accept and support teachers outside for their application? (Due to COVID-19 pandemic)||No|
|Nationality of candidate:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African|
|Experience||> 5 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, DELTA, Master Degree in TESOL (or equivalent)|
|Where is the employer located:||Hà Nội|
|Salary:||~100,000,000VND/month (Gross) or negotiable based on experience|
Language Link is currently seeking an Academic Manager (AM) to join our public schools
program, Schools Link!
Schools Link is Language Link’s highly successful English language education program in
Vietnamese schools. We currently have more than 150 foreign English teachers teaching over
30,000 students in Hanoi's urban districts. Our programs consistently receive high ratings
from students and parents. Our Schools Link program caters to Primary, Secondary and High
School students in Hanoi.
1. Salary and Benefits
- Monthly Salary: circa 100,000,000VND (Gross) negotiable based on experience
- Local National Holidays Provided
- Annual Leave and National Day of your home country: 16 Days
- Sick Leave 03 Days
- Medical Insurance (Full Inpatient and Evacuation) Provided
- Full In-Patient, Partial Out-Patient, Evacuation and Repatriation Medical Insurance for which
LLV pays ½ of the annual premium.
- Visa and Work Permit sponsorship fully provided and paid for by LLV (except for document
- Attractive performance based end of contract bonus
- Monthly telephone and taxi allowance
- Direct deposit for payroll on the same day each month.
- The AM is contracted to work a 40-hour week on-site, normally over a 5-day week. Monday –
- An advanced degree, preferably in Education
- A DELTA or equivalent teaching certificate
- At least 4 year's experience in academic management
3. Job Description
- Provide the Schools Link teaching team with academic management and support
- Design placement tests/ progress tests/ and final tests for schools (primary, secondary and
- Develop and manage the development of the programs in primary, secondary and high
schools and projects that Schools Link might be involve in.
- Provide leadership in induction, training, mentoring, observing, managing, supporting, and
organizing a growing team of English teachers and Vietnamese Teacher assistants.
- Coordinate with teacher recruiters to recruit teachers for Schools Link.
- Provide on-going teacher development for the team.
- Develop and conduct teacher workshops at schools to help them increase the quality of their
schools’ English teaching team. Facilitate, develop and implement training for teachers of
- Work closely with schedulers of the project and at schools to make sure teachers are used
most effectively in line with their skills and experience.
- Be involved in relationship building between LLV, schools, government, and other related
parties with coordination and support from Business Development head if required
- Managing the assessment and reporting procedures very clearly and in a timely fashion, with
ongoing and formal tests, and reporting on student progress to schools and parents.
- Be involved in marketing, organizing and supervising activities promoting the Schools Link
- Work closely with Operation team dealing with customers' complaints (students, parents,
- Work closely with Operation team dealing with regular and irregular inspections from MOET