|at University of Science and Technology of Hanoi (view profile)|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
Introduction about USTH:
University of Science and Technology of Hanoi (USTH) is an international public university established under an intergovernmental agreement between Vietnam and France, with the aim of building an innovative model of higher education in Vietnam to compete with other regional and world institutions.
Please visit our university's web site (www.usth.edu.vn) to learn more information about us.
- Available Position: Part-time English lecturer
- Teach English language courses to undergraduate students;
- Reporting to: Academic Coordinator of English Department
- Average teaching hours: 10-30 hours/week, depending on the lecturer's availability;
- Classes run from 8am-12.15 pm and 1pm-5.15 pm Mondays to Friday;
- Prepare student-centered and interactive lessons while following a designated syllabus;
- Administer and grade exams;
Compensation: 550,000 VND/ hour (before tax). No visa support.
- Native English speaker
- CELTA/TESOL/TEFL certificate
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree
- Experience in teaching in an EFL/ESL context
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Please send a copy of your resume, diploma, and certificate to xxx and clearly mention the position you're applying for in the email subject line.
- Deadline: 18 August, 2018