|at Vinschool (view profile)|
|Date Posted||April 6, 2018|
|Where is the school located:||TP HCM|
At Vinschool - HCM
Address: Vinhomes Central Park
CC3, 208 Nguyen Huu Canh St., Ward 22, Binh Thanh District, HCM City.
Vinschool is a high-quality K-12 non-profit school system in Vietnam. Vinschool aspires to bring world-class education to the young generation of Vietnam and inspire positive, transformational changes within the education community in Vietnam. We diligently strive to build on the values of national education whilst refining the very best that international education has to offer.
Jobs Are Available for:
Dynamic, passionate, and dedicated English as a Second Language teachers in Ho Chi Minh City. Applicants should have at least a Bachelor Degree, and be a native speaker of English.
Minimum Requirements / Knowledge / Skills:
- At least one-year work experience as an ESL Teacher.
- Have qualifications of being a good role model for students and colleagues, demonstrating high personal standards.
- Care about students and commitment to the teaching profession and ethics
- Come from countries where English is the native language (US, Great Britain, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa).
Minimum Education Requirements / Certification:
- Bachelor degree level or above.
- Other relevant professional qualifications, ESL Teacher Training Certification – TESL, TEFL, CELTA, etc.
- Prefer candidates having experience teaching kindergarteners, or specialized training certificates for young learners.
7:30 – 4:30 from Monday to Friday
Annual leave: 12 days of annual leave for 12 full working months
Summer break: 2-week paid summer break in June
Public holidays and special occasions: full pay on all Vietnamese public holidays.
National Day: teachers have 1 day off for their home country’s National Day
Tuition fee for teacher’s children: Vinschool waives 50% of the tuition fee at all campuses of Vinschool for a teacher’s children
Medical Insurance provided
Work Visa provided 1st application
Work Permit provided
2 years contract
Submit CV and related documents (scans or pictures of English-teaching certificates, bachelor degrees, etc.) to xxx