|at Language Link Vietnam - Corporate Link Program (view profile)|
|Date Posted||August 14, 2016|
Corporate Business English Training
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
|Salary:||459,690-525,360 VND/hr (approx. $21-$24/hr, gross)|
As a member of Language Link Vietnam, our 10-year-old corporate training division, known as Corporate Link, specializes in designing and implementing English training programs for both local and international corporations, as well as for government agencies and non-governmental organizations.
We offer language proficiency courses to help executives and their staff communicate more effectively in the global marketplace. Other focuses are on special groups, including teens preparing for future English exams (academic English). Our courses range in level from Beginner all the way to Advanced.
Language Link Vietnam (LLV) is looking to employ part-time, highly qualified and motivated teachers with experience in teaching working adults for our Corporate Link division.
*Current opening is teaching to a group of BIDV Bank employees.
*Schedule: Monday, Wednesday, & Friday form 6:00pm-8:00pm
*We offer a highly professional teaching environment and provide the best teacher support in Vietnam.
1. CELTA, Trinity or equivalent TEFL Teaching Certificate.
2. Degree in any subject (Business preferred)
3. Clean Police Clearance Check.
4. Must be a native English speaker or equivalent with evidence of high proficiency.
5. Verifiable references.
6. At least two years' experience teaching adults ... some knowledge of Banking and Finance, helpful.
Teacher duties include:
* Following a syllabus and using provided supplementary materials to deliver engaging lessons focused on improving communication skills
* Regularly providing students with additional role plays or speaking activities that apply the language and skills content of the course to situations students are likely to encounter
* Getting input from students on the needs they have for English in their work, in order to provide more relevant material and practice.
* Response the emails/questions from students related to homework/difficulties at work
* Represent LLV at site and liaison with clients if/when necessary.
* Liaison with AC (If needed) for academic related and weekly updated the classes situation with Corporate admin staff to guarantee the best service to clients/students.
* Manage the blended learning system from LLV by supporting students using online accounts provided to assign home works/extra activities for students using LLV online product.
***Please send your most updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ... suitable candidates will be contacted. Thank you!***