|at New Vision International language center (view profile)|
|Date Posted||December 29, 2016|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British/English, Canadian, New Zealand|
|Where is the school located:||Yên Bái|
New Vision International is looking for a full-time native English teacher to work in Yen Bai city, the North of Vietnam. New Vision International is an innovative language school which focuses on providing young learners with opportunities to expose, interact and learn to communicate in English. We are located in a spacious area with world-class learning and teaching facilities.
Start date: ASAP
-Native speakers of English (England, America, Ireland, Canada, Australia, South Africa);
-Holding a Bachelor Degree or higher;
-An ESOL-related qualification and experience (preferred);
-Committed to work for a minimum length of 6 months;
-Are highly-motivated individuals;
- Reliable, enthusiastic.
-Teaching English to students (aged 6-15) enrolled at the school,
-Participating in extra-curricular activities organised by the school
-Assisting in developing curricula and materials for courses and activities within the school
-Other academic responsibilities.
- Our center bears the full responsibilities for legal procedures to work in Yen Bai;
- Relevant transportation expenses covered;
- We provide free high standard accommodation with air-conditioning, cable TV, fridge, in-suite shower room and toilet, cooking and laundry facilities;
- We provide a motorcycle or a bicycle for in-city travel (if required);
- Opportunities to join professional networks and make friends with the friendly locals;
- Opportunities to enjoy free travel within the schedule organised by the school;
- Opportunities to have free Vietnamese and cultural tours;
- We provide training for before teaching classes.
- It takes only 2 hours or less to get to Yen Bai city from Hanoi capital.
- Yen Bai has not only a temperate climate, friendly people, many local specialities but also lots of attractions such as Ho Thac Ba lake, Thuy Tien, Xuan Long cave, Mu Cang Chai terracted fields and so on.
Remuneration: A sum of US$1200 – US$2000 per month is payable for 20-25 teaching hours/week. An additional payment is paid if teaching hours exceed 20-25 hours per week. Negotiation is possible.
Holidays: Holidays are regulated as per government regulations. One day off per week is available. Other options can be discussed.