TABLE OF CONTENTS
THE AIMS OF OUR TESOL COURSE
- The overall aim of the Certificate in TEFL/TESOL with Teaching Practice is to provide a sound introduction to TESOL and prepare you for teaching in the real world.
- This TEFL/TESOL course is special with workshops, observations and teaching practice. This additional knowledge will not only be invaluable to you when you begin teaching, it also means you’ll be able to demonstrate specific skills that are in high demand by TESOL employers. We’ll make sure you stand out from the crowd!
- As a part of the INTESOL Group of Accredited Providers, we have been training TESOL teachers for years and are well known and respected in the TEFL/TESOL industry. This means your TEFL/TESOL certification will be instantly recognized internationally as being of excellent quality.
- The TEFL/TESOL with teaching practice is externally accredited meaning the content and teaching methods have been scrutinized externally to meet industry standards. This means you can be sure you’ll participate in a fruitful learning experience.
The field of TEFL/TESOL represents one of the fastest-growing educational fields in the world. Great chances to join our professionals are opened to you at our nationwide English center, schools, or colleges including Ivyprep Education, Ismart, Broward College, etc. Also, you, who earn TEFL/TESOL certification, gain access to our strong network of thousands TEFL/TESOL excellent professional job contacts around the world including INTESOL branches all over the world: Japan, Costa Rica, Greece, Thailand, Russia, Qatar, Spain, Turkey, and many more. Not to mention the multitude of relationships we have developed with EFL schools and recruiters in TEFL/TESOL employment hotspots.
We use a carefully structured approach to learning, and we help you all the way. Each chapter/module of the course is illustrated by practical methods and strategies for use in the EFL classroom. There is a balance between theory and practice, our aim is to how you how to become a confident, well-resourced, professional teacher, whatever your background.
We use Peer coaching method, a reflective approach to teacher development, proposes that teachers share data collected through peer observation as a means for reflection on their individual teaching practices.
A BALANCE BETWEEN THEORY AND PRACTICE
INTESOL VIETNAM is a combined program with online learning and classroom practice. In our program, you will study teaching methodology in theory and experience teaching practice. The teaching practice that provides coaching in developing lesson plans, observing classes, researching and seminars, and teaching virtual and real classes, is unique. You will also have a chance to experience internship in our associated English Centers and K12 Schools in order to make you become confident, well-resourced, professional teachers, whatever your background.
DO YOU HAVE YOUR TESOL CERTIFICATION?
Apply today to take advantage of extensive training programs of INTESOL
Depending on the course will have a different time. Currently, Intesol Vietnam has 4 courses:
- 120-hour course: 08 to 10 weeks
- 140-hour course: 10 to 12 weeks
- 190-hour course: 12 to 20 weeks
- 350-hour course: 24 to 30 weeks
|120-hour Certificate in TESOL|