|at PRIVATE SCHOOLS IN HANOI|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African|
|Teaching Experience||0 - 1 year|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
FULL-TIME TEACHERS AT REPUTABLE PRIVATE SCHOOLS IN HANOI
We are looking for kindergarten English teachers at some private schools in Hanoi starting at the beginning of August! Join us now!
- Schedule: 7:30-17:00 from Mon to Fri; 1.5 hours for a lunch break
- Students: 1.5-5 years old
- Location: Tây Hồ, Hà Nội
- To support the ideals and policies of the school and to implement the school's philosophy and objectives.
- To assume responsibility for the education of the students in class (es).
- To develop the content of courses in relation to the school's philosophy, objectives, and appropriately recognized programs.
- To assist in ensuring the safety of all children in the school and intervene if a conflict should arise between any students.
- Teaching English as a Second Language to students for 6 hours a day according to the requirements of the School
- Preparing lesson plans and make sure teaching materials are available before the lesson by listing then assigning the teaching assistant to prepare
- Adapting teaching methods, learning strategies and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students
- Conducting assessments of student attainment, monitoring student academic progress and providing pertinent feedback
- Establishing classroom expectations, observing and evaluating student performance, behavior, social development, and health.
- Welcoming the students every morning.
- Conferring with teachers, staff, parents, or guardians to discuss student progress and to address behavioral or academic issues.
- Preparing and implementing remedial programs for students requiring extra help.
- Attending faculty meetings, professional development training, and school events.
- Planning and working on extracurricular activities such as clubs, academic contests, etc.
- Performing miscellaneous professional duties as assigned by the Principal/Director.
- Undertake other tasks as and when assigned by the immediate supervisor, Principal and/or Management.
- University Degree
- A TESOL or equivalent ESL teaching certification of at least 120 hours comprising at least 40 hours in-class and an element of teaching practice
- Experience in teaching the children
- A clean police check
- To be a native English speaker or be able to demonstrate native level English
- Fixed salary: up to 40,000,000 VND/month
- Paid Vietnamese holiday
- Paid leaves
- Free lunch at school
- Completion bonus
- Travel trips & Team building activities organized by the company’s HR department
- On-going professional development, training, and support
Join us now!