|at Công ty CP Giáo Dục ISMART (view profile)|
Science, Math and English Teachers
Social Science Teacher
Teach Primary School
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African|
|Teaching Experience||1 - 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||DELTA, CELTA, Bachelor's Degree, TEFL certification, Master Degree in TESOL (or equivalent)|
|Where is the school located:||TP HCM, Đồng Tháp, Long An|
|Salary:||$20 - $25 / hour|
- Schedule: Monday to Friday (daytime)
- Salary: negotiable and competitive
- Starting date: August 15th 2018
- All National Holidays and one paid-leave per month
- Health insurance
- Working places: Ho Chi Minh city
- Teaching English through Maths and Science at Public Primary and Lower Secondary schools (for students from 6 to 14 years old).
- Being able to teach in the daytime (from 7:00 A.M to 5 P.M), depending on the schedule.
- Undertake the responsibilities as a teacher set out by the Academic Operation Department, and Follow the curriculum provided by Academic Operation Department.
- Reporting to Academic Coordinator for any issues in classrooms after each class.
- Substituting for other teachers.
- Collaborating with Academic Operation Team in designing tests and assessing students’ performance.
- Doing observations for professional development purpose.
- Attending training courses and any extracurricular activities if required.
- Maintaining a professional attitude suiting educational environment.
- More details will be discussed in the interview.
- Bachelor / Master degree in Education, majoring in English Language Teaching / English Linguistics/ Maths or Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology…), CEFR level B1 or higher.
- teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, DELTA).
- Experience in teaching primary and secondary students.
- MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- CV (with recent photo)