|at Atlantic International Education & Training Group (view profile)|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
Due to increased demand, Atlantic Five-Star English is currently looking for full-time teachers to teach at our centers in Hanoi, Vietnam. Our students are mainly teens and young adults (Grade 6 and up), studying a combination of general English, academic skills, and IELTS exam preparation.
This post is ideal for an experienced, dedicated teacher who values professional development and enjoys making a real difference in students’ lives while working with like-minded colleagues.
Atlantic has over 14 years providing study abroad services, helping Vietnamese students to attain university placements and scholarships at universities in the US, UK, Korea, Japan, and other countries. Our SchooLink program provides lessons to more than 20,000 students across Vietnam.
Atlantic Five-Star English opened in 2017. We provide students with high-quality English language education along with the 21st-century skills to succeed in higher education and beyond. Our facilities are purpose-built with the latest technology, including smartboards and tablets in every classroom.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing and delivering English lessons in line with Atlantic’s curriculum
- Performing regular administrative duties such as marking and commenting on students’ work
- Collaborating with colleagues and sharing ideas
- Utilizing our extensive classroom technology, including smartboards and tablets
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- A recognized initial certificate in English language teaching with observed teaching practice
(CELTA / Trinity CertTESOL or equivalent)
- 2+ years relevant teaching experience, including experience with teenagers
- English equivalent to C2 (highly proficient) on the CEFR scale
(eg, IELTS Band 8-9 across all 4 skills) (Certificates may be requested at interview)
- A clean criminal record in home country and in Vietnam
- Professional appearance and conduct
- Experience of teaching IELTS preparation and/or other exam prep (eg, Cambridge Main Suite)
- A Delta, DipTESOL, or relevant MA with practical teaching component
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Competitive hourly wage (US$22 – US$30) based on qualifications and experience
- Minimum 72 hours guaranteed per month
- Small class size (maximum 12 students)
- Contract completion bonus
- Modern, high-quality facilities and teaching resources
- Dedicated academic management team support
- On-going training and professional development
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, degree and teaching qualifications or with any questions. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.