|at Edutrust School of English (view profile)|
Teach Primary School
Corporate Business English Training
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand|
|Where is the school located:||TP HCM|
- Native teachers from the UK, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand;
- Have a BA degree (or equivalent) and a TESOL/TELF/CELTA/TKT certificate;
- Documents to process WP (Visa/Passport, Police Check, Degrees/ Certificate);
- 01 year teaching experience, be self-motivated, flexible, creative & child-friendly;
- Complete commitment to working for at least 6 months to 01 year at Edutrust.
- Teaching across our range of levels, ages, and courses (Labor contract with the commitment of 40 to 80 teaching hours/month for 10 continuous months).
- Developing lesson plans in line with the school curriculum and syllabus; Preparing supplementary teaching materials in line with lesson plans and assigned textbooks;
- Administering and marking course tests; Preparing progress reports for students (using the school templates); Attend parents’ meetings;
- Creating a vibrant teaching atmosphere; Providing assistance to students of classes in charge with extra-curriculum activities
- Paid based on actual teaching hours (ranging from $20-$25 per hour);
- Be review and offered full time teaching contract (package from $1200 per month);
- Contract completion bonus based on performance at school term ends;
- Be entitled to staff party and team-building activities twice a year;
- Be provided with free high standard accommodation at school dorm;
- Be supported with visa extension, work permit application;
For full time position to teach homestay classes, teachers are asked to stay at Edutrust's dorm (free of charge) with his/ her class students in charge. Detailed information shall be discussed during interview meeting.