|at Vinschool (view profile)|
Teach Primary School
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British/English, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội, TP HCM|
Vinschool is a high-quality K-12 non-profit school system in Vietnam. Vinschool aspires to bring world-class education to the young generation of Vietnam and inspire positive, transformational changes within the education community in Vietnam. We diligently strive to build on the values of national education whilst refining the very best that international education has to offer.
Jobs Are Available For:
English as a Second Language teachers both in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. Applicants should have at least a Bachelor Degree, experience teaching in the respective level, English-teaching certification (TEFL, TESOL, CELTA), and be from a country that speaks English primarily/natively. Successful applicants will teach English as a Second Language at the campus that best fits your preference:
- Primary school positions in Vinschool The Harmony, Long Bien, Hanoi.
- Secondary school positions in Vinschool The Harmony, Long Bien, Hanoi.
- Secondary school positions in Vinschool Times City, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi.
- Secondary school positions in Vinschool Central Park, Binh Thanh District, HCMC.
- Kindergarten positions in Vinschool Central Park, Binh Thanh District, HCMC.
- Delivering English classes as assigned by the Head of Department, including Reading, Writing, Speaking, Listening, Grammar, Presentation skills, using a variety of active and engaging teaching strategies/learning activities.
- Planning, organizing and preparing classes, including developing detailed lesson plans, which have to be submitted 2 weeks before each lesson;
- Carrying out different methods of student assessment, writing progress reports, grading homeworks and tests;
- Developing learning materials that support the learning objectives and planned activities
- Instructing ESL classes to groups of up to 40 students using a variety of active and engaging teaching strategies/learning activities and student assessment methods
- Managing the classrooms effectively including maintaining good student discipline and supporting the discipline standards and rules of Vinschool
- Assisting in the provision of daily supervision of students as required or assigned
- Contributing to Vinschool’s extra-curricular programs, participating in other school activities such as English competitions and attending weekend ceremonies as required by the School;
- Attending professional development programs organized by the School;
- Observing other teachers’ classes at least 2 lessons/ month;
- Completing all paper works required including: writing in the Teaching Report Book after every lesson, Teaching Record Book one week in advance and Class Folders after each class.
Minimum Requirements / Knowledge / Skills :
- At least one-year work experience as an ESL Teacher.
- Have qualifications of being a good role model for students and colleagues, demonstrating high personal standards.
- Care about students and commitment to the teaching profession and ethics
- Come from countries where English is the native language (for international teachers only).
Minimum Education Requirements / Certification:
- Bachelor degree level or above.
- Other relevant professional qualifications, ESL Teacher Training Certification – TESL, TEFL, CELTA, etc.
- Prefer candidates having teaching experience in schools with high reputation in Hanoi; candidates who achieve top awards of pedagogical examination of the district, city and national level; candidates who have Postgraduate qualifications or specialized training certificates in foreign countries.