|at ILA Vietnam (view profile)|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African|
|Teaching Experience||No Experience|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, TEFL certification, CELTA, DELTA, Online Class: 120 hours certificate or more, Classroom Classes: 120 hours certificate or more, Master Degree in TESOL (or equivalent)|
|Where is the school located:||TP HCM, Bình Dương, Kiên Giang|
A Great Opportunity to teach with ILA Vietnam!
Bien Hoa is a quieter urban location in southern Vietnam. It situated by the Saigon River, with restaurants, bars, supermarkets and other modern amenities. It takes 40 minute by train or bus journey to Ho Chi Minh City.
Binh Duong is a smaller town in southern Vietnam, close to the countryside. It is also a place to enjoy a more authentic Vietnamese experience, but still with access to modern amenities. Close to Ho Chi Minh City, less than an hour away.
Rach Gia is a coastal town on the Gulf of Thailand, around 250 kilometres from Ho Chi Minh City.
The town has great weather most of the year and it is possible to catch the ferry to neighbouring Phu Quoc island. There is also an airport with regular flights to Phu Quoc, which is fast becoming one of the Go To Places for both Vietnamese holidaymakers and travellers alike.
ILA is Vietnam's leading English language school, currently operating 45 centres spanning the length of the country, located in both bustling metropolises and quaint smaller cities alike.
1) A university degree - This must be a 3 year bachelor degree or higher
2) A native level of English
*3) A qualification in English Language Teaching (Cambridge CELTA, Trinity TESOL or an equivalent Level 5 qualification preferred). Your certification must be from a recognised provider, a minimum of 120 hours in-class and have at least 4 hours of real teaching practice with authentic students.Due to government regulations regarding work permits, you will need to provide the following during the application process:
Your BA degree and a fully legalised copy
Your TEFL / TESOL / CELTA certificate
A clean police clearance certificate from your home country and a fully legalised copy
Salary and Benefits
- Salary based on performance and experience
- A minimum of 1 year contract with the option to renew
- Medical insurance provided for full-time teachers
- Visa and work permit organised and paid for by ILA for full-time teachers
- Contract completion payment and re-signing bonus
- Opportunities to get involved in the ILA Community Network
- Option to transfer between our 45 countrywide training centres, and to progress into senior positions