|at Stella Education (view profile)|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British/English, Canadian|
|Where is the school located:||TP HCM|
Stella Education is an institute established by two alumni from Harvard University and University from Wisconsin. We aim to deliver a unique college consultancy to help students build the best application for U.S. colleges that exhibit their full and hidden potentials.
We are currently looking for part-time teachers to teach for our English courses. Courses include: Academic English, Test Prep (TOEFL/IELTS/SAT/SSAT/ACT), Academic Writing, and Public Speaking.
- Priority focus: Academic English.
- Student age group: From Grade 6 to 12 (11-18)
- Teaching premise: neat, well-equipped, air-conditioned
- Class size: 6 to 10 max.
- Very competitive salary
- Assistance to set up bank account if you have not got one.
- Training and professional development track
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Bachelor's degree and above.
- TESL/TEFL/CELTA/TESOL certificate
- Teaching-related experience: at least 2 years
- Experience working with kids and young teenagers (11-14) is an advantage.
- Experience in teaching academic English is an advantage.