|at Sakura Montessori International School (view profile)|
Teach Primary School
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, New Zealand, South African|
|Where is the school located:||TP HCM|
Sakura Montessori International School is a successful and reputable Montessori school (ages 0-6 years) established in Ha Noi, Vietnam in 2011. Due to the schools expanding enrolments, we are delighted to announce that our new campus in Ho Chi Minh City, An Phu, District 2 is looking for another Montessori Teacher.
We require a teacher with a natural ability to communicate Montessori Principals to the larger community and a willingness and excitement to grow the program.
An excellent ability to lead, communicate and work effectively with children, staff and parents is necessary.
We are seeking foreign teaching talent for the following position:
Certified Montessori Teacher – (Native Speaker – USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa - Full-Time)
- A love of children and a keen interest in working with and teaching young children 3-6 years.
- At least 3-5 years teaching experience with children 3-6 years in an early childhood school or day care center.
AND/OR (for non-Montessori qualified applicants)
Must have a certificate or diploma in either education (early childhood studies) or teaching or English (TESOL, ESL etc.) OR a TESOL teaching qualification e.g. CELTA or CELTA with YL extension, Trinity ESOL etc.
- Ability to work full-time 5 days a week, and be at the school between the hours of 7.30am-5pm. He/she will be teaching a full day with children aged 3-6 years.
- For non-Montessori qualified applicants, must be willing to commit to a 5-week Montessori training course in June & July 2018.
- Must be prepared to show the school administration a police check from their country of origin and undergo an in country Vietnamese health check.
- Native speaker (e.g. USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa).
- Must be willing to commit long term.
- Must be a team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated with strong leadership qualities.
- Ability to plan and execute curriculum as directed.
- Certified Montessori Teacher through the following organizations: MIA, AMS, AMI, IAPM or any other internationally recognized Montessori training organization.
- At least 5 years teaching experience as a Montessori Teacher in a 3-6-years mixed aged classroom.
- At least 5 years teaching experience as a teacher in an international or local school or learning center overseas.
- Bachelor of Education, preferably in Early Childhood Education.
For further information about Sakura Montessori School, visit our website.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.