Since the Vietnam Visa on arrival was introduced in 2007, it has been easier for tourists to travel to Vietnam, although it works by air only. Let’s find out the Vietnam visa procedure at our most important airports in the article below:
Document checklist for the Vietnam visa procedure:
- The Original Passport (must be valid for at least six months)
- The Visa Approval Letter (provided by VTJ)
- The Vietnamese visa Application Form (Form NA1)
- 02 Vietnam Visa Photos (the photo size should be 4 x 6 cm or 2 x 2 inches, white background)
- Stamping fee
How to get a Vietnam Visa at Tan Son Nhat Airport?
- To get the Vietnam Visa upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat Airport, you come to the area called “The Landing Visa” counter and submit your documents as mentioned in the checklist above. Then, wait for a while while your visa is processed.
- When you hear your full name being called out, please come to the office and pay them the visa stamping fee.
- Please check the information carefully on your Vietnam Visa for any possible mistakes. Then, move to the Immigration control and complete your Vietnam visa procedure on arrival at Tan Son Nhat Airport.
How to get a Vietnam Visa at Noi Bai Airport?
After getting off your flight, you will get the visa stamped at the “Visa upon arrival” counter. Here are some steps of the Vietnam visa procedure that you need to follow:
- Fill in the form NA1 with a 3*4cm photo, your original passport, and the printed-out visa approval letter. You need to wait while they process your visa.
- You will pay for the stamping fee when your full name is called out.
- After receiving your passport, please double-check check information before moving to the “Foreigners” Passport Control and getting the stamp.
How to get a Vietnam Visa at Danang Airport?
Please follow the signboards with the name “Visa On Arrival” Counter. Here, you present:
[OFFLINE] NATIVE TEACHERVH EdtechNegotiable
Share Your Expat Experience and Get Paid: Become a Freelance Video Maker for VTJVietnam Teaching Jobs$5 - $7 for a short video.
[HO CHI MINH] ENGLISH TEACHERS (PART-TIME/FULLTIME)IVYPREP EDUCATION JSCUp to 25$/hour; Visa, Work permit, TRC support
[HA NOI] IELTS TEACHERS (PART-TIME/FULL-TIME)IVYPREP EDUCATION JSCUp to 26$/hour; Visa, Work permit, TRC support
[HO CHI MINH] IELTS TEACHERS (PART-TIME)IVYPREP EDUCATION JSCUp to 25$/hour; Visa, Work permit, TRC support
[THU DAU MOT CITY] FULLTIME NATIVE ENGLISH TEACHERSWall Street EnglishGuaranteed monthly salary; Visa, work permit, TRC, health check and police check paid for by WSE; A one-month completion bonus
Teach ESL at OLA Academy Long Khanh - Housing Allowances, Relocation Bonus, and others!ILA Vietnamup to 520,000 VND/Hour
Hiring ESL Teachers for ILA Centres & Public SchoolsILA VietnamUp to 520,000 VND/Hour; Housing Allowance; Additional Supplement & Bonuses
[IGC KIDDY] Native ESL TEACHER - KindergartenCông ty Cổ phần Giáo dục Thành Thành Công (IGC)Competitive; Paid holidays ; Pay fees for teacher’s work permits and renewals; Monthly housing allowance
2023-2024 ESL teachers-K12Công ty Cổ phần Giáo dục Thành Thành Công (IGC)Competitive; Paid holidays ; Pay fees for teacher’s work permits and renewals; Monthly housing allowance
- Your original Passport, the Visa Approval Letter, and the NA1 form with photos are attached. Then, take a seat to wait for the Vietnamese Officer.
- After checking, they will call you to pay the stamping fee.
- Take a look at your visa application and come to the cashier counter to make a payment, and you will be allowed to enter Vietnam.
NOTE: at Danang Airport, only cash is accepted, and USD is recommended.
This is a detailed guide on the Vietnam visa procedure on arrival at some of our most famous airports. Please check out all the necessary documents you should prepare when coming to Vietnam.