|at Vietnam USA Society English Centers (view profile)|
Corporate Business English Training
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African, Vietnamese|
|Teaching Experience||No Experience|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
Take this chance to join Vietnam USA Society English Centers (VUS), the leading employer of English Language teachers in Vietnam.
Since its foundation almost 20 years ago, VUS has grown rapidly to become the largest English language training institution in Vietnam with nearly 30 centers nationwide and an average annual enrollment of over 250,000 students.
VUS Hanoi is currently seeking part-time teachers for its campuses throughout the city (Times City, Le Van Luong, Nguyen Luong Bang, Cau Giay, and My Dinh).
Teaching duties may include:
- Young Learners: SmartKids (4-6 years old) and SuperKids (6-11 years old)
- Teens: Young leaders (11-15 years old);
- Adults: Interactive English & IELTS (16 years old and up)
The position offers:
- A competitive monthly salary, based on qualifications and experience
- Assistance with work permit and visas
- Reimbursement for work permit costs after successful contract completion
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement
- Support and mentoring from our dedicated Academic Management team
To apply for this position, you will need:
- to be a native English speaker
- a university degree (BA or higher)*
- an English language teaching qualification* (CELTA or equivalent TEFL/TESOL certificate)-- *OR B.Ed / PGCE / BA in TESOL, TEFL, or Applied Linguistics
- weekday evening and weekend availability