|at ILA Vietnam (view profile)|
Teach Primary School
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African|
|Teaching Experience||No Experience|
|Where is the school located:||TP HCM, Đà Nẵng, Hải Phòng, Hà Nội, Cần Thơ, Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu, Bình Dương, Khánh Hòa, Kiên Giang|
|Salary:||$19 - $24 per hour|
How would you like to join one of the top leading English school in Vietnam?
ILA is currently recruiting for teachers to start immediately at our centres in Ho Chi Minh, Hanoi, Da Nang, Nha Trang, Hoi An, Hai Phong, Vung Tau, Binh Duong, Bien Hoa, Can Tho and Rach Gia. Each of the city has its own uniqueness where you will learn and immerse yourself in the culture of Vietnam.
At ILA, there is a strong focus on helping teachers develop. Our dedicated academic management team ensures that ILA adheres to a high standard of academic quality. We provide ongoing teacher support, feedback, peer observations, and workshops to help our teachers meet their development goals. We have received numerous awards including platinum center status by Cambridge.
Outside the classroom, ILA teachers enjoy social events throughout the year, so there are plenty of occasions to meet new people and settle into life in Vietnam. As well as this, additionally, there is the opportunity to be involved in volunteering with the local community through our Community Network.
- Competitive salary
- A minimum of 1 year contract with option to renew
- Medical insurance provided for full-time teachers
- Visa and work permit organized and paid for by ILA
- Contract completion payment and Re-signing bonus
- Opportunities to get involved in ILAs charitable network
- Option to transfer between our training centres and to progress into senior positions
- Free Vietnamese language lessons
- Great social network including quarterly and annual social events, paid by the school
**Supplements for teaching at one of our province centres (12 months housing allowance, additional 43,000 VND per hour for all teaching hours).
For applications to be considered, teachers will need the following:
- A university degree - this must be a bachelor’s degree (minimum 3 year course) or higher
- To be a native English speaker or demonstrate native level mastery of English.
- A clean criminal background check
- A Qualification in English Language Teaching (CELTA, Trinity TESOL or equivalent):
The certification must be from a course that:
- is a minimum of a 120 hours (with at least 40 hours completed in class)
- has an observed teaching component of over 4 hours with real students
- has course tutor feedback
- is from a recognised provider that is externally assessed by an accredited organisation
To apply please include a copy of your CV, cover letter, BA, TEFL.
When you apply please note either in your cover letter or email your preference city, top 3.