|Are you willing to accept and support qualified teachers currently outside of Vietnam?||Yes|
|Nationality of candidate:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African, European, Vietnamese, Filipino|
|Experience||0 - 1 year|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, CELTA, DELTA, Online Class: 120 hours certificate or more, Classroom Classes: 120 hours certificate or more, Master Degree in TESOL (or equivalent)|
|Where is the employer located:||TP HCM|
|Salary:||Up to 50mil/month|
ILO Academy, an international preschool that is part of the ILA family, is currently hiring for a number of full-time preschool teachers for locations in HCMC.
To deliver engaging and dynamic lessons from a Finnish-model inspired preschool curriculum in English and ensure the effective provision of classes to preschool students aged between 2 and 6 years old. To participate in any social aspects of the programme, including activities and excursions, as required.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Contract type: Full-time (1); Part-time (2)
- Class schedule:
- 8.30am - 10.30am, Mon - Fri
- 9am - 11am, Mon - Fri
- 2pm - 4pm, Mon – Fri
- Start dates:January 2022 *pending Government approval to reopen schools
- Support provided:
- Initial induction and training
- Modern classroom equipment
- Vietnamese Child Care Assistant and Teacher
- Full-time - Salaried based on experience and qualifications
- Part-time - Hourly based on experience and qualifications
- Visa/Work Permit
- Health Insurance
- Professional Development
WHAT WE NEED?
- At least 6-months teaching experience in a similar environment or having taught Kindergarten aged students in a prior role
- A natural affinity for working with Very Young Learners
- A caring approach to your students, with a focus on Student Safeguarding at all times
- Minimum 3-years degree
- ESL teaching certification of minimum 120-hours
- 146 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, D1, Ho Chi MInh City, Vietnam