|at ILA Vietnam (view profile)|
|Are you willing to accept and support qualified teachers currently outside of Vietnam?||Yes|
|Nationality of candidate:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African, Other|
|Experience||0 - 1 year|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, CELTA, DELTA, Online Class: 120 hours certificate or more, Classroom Classes: 120 hours certificate or more, Master Degree in TESOL (or equivalent)|
|Where is the employer located:||TP HCM|
|Salary:||Up to 520,000 VND/Hour|
ILO Academy is currently recruiting teachers to join campuses in HCMC and Binh Duong Province. We are looking for dedicated, enthusiastic teachers who are genuinely passionate about working with young children. You will need to be a team player, with a desire to develop your skill-set and be prepared to go the extra mile to support your students, their parents, and your colleagues.
We place the utmost importance on excellent classroom teaching and learning practices, and there is a definite need for our Kindy teachers to make strong emotional bonds with the children in their care, and form warm, effective working relationships with parents and colleagues. These relationships will be the foundation of educational excellence at each campus.
ILO Academy is a bilingual preschool that combines the Essence of Finnish Education and Vietnam Early Childhood Education (ECE) programs. At ILO Academy, we focus on nurturing children’s personalities, souls and igniting their passion for lifelong learning.
Reasons to work at ILO
• Work with wonderful students.
• Join a talented, dedicated, passionate and well supported team who want to excel.
• Develop yourself through a programme of professional learning and training.
• Opportunities for career progression.
• Work regular school hours.
• Become part of a learning community that enriches the lives and characters of young people.
• Challenge yourself in a well-resourced and dynamic professional environment.
• Full support given with planning, preparation and assessment.
• Be fully immersed in school life and enjoy a full calendar of events.
• Enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package.
• Competitive rate up to 520,000 VND/hour
• 10% Supplement (of monthly income) for Non-Teaching Duties
• 88 teaching hours/month
• Guaranteed 40 hours minimum/month
• Accredited training from our ECE partner
• Health insurance, visa/TRC, Work Permit
• Monday-Friday schedule
• TEFL certification training reimbursement program
• Monday-Friday schedule
• Minimum 3-year Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• CELTA/Trinity TESOL/TEFL or equivalent
• Minimum of 6 months teaching experience with extensive kindergarten experience
• 2-3 years relevant post-certification experience at an institution of similar standing to ILO, which should include significant kindergarten and/or play-based methodology exposure.
- 146 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, D1, Ho Chi MInh City, Vietnam