|at Atlantic Education & Training Group (view profile)|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African|
|Teaching Experience||> 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, CELTA, DELTA, Classroom Classes: 120 hours certificate or more, Master Degree in TESOL (or equivalent)|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
Atlantic Five-Star English is recruiting part-time teachers to join our IELTS teaching team at high schools in and around Hanoi for the 2019-2020 school year.
This post is ideal for an experienced, dedicated teacher looking for long-term, daytime teaching hours on weekdays. The right candidate will enjoy the rewards and challenges of working in a state-school environment in Hanoi, and help students to improve their English and their scores on the IELTS exam.
Courses start in late August and early September, and continue to the end of the school year in May.
Teachers will deliver lessons to high school students, with the ultimate goal of students achieving an overall IELTS score of 5.5 or above.
Class size: approximately 25 students
Contract length: Aug/Sep - May 2020
Teaching hours: from 4.5 to 12 hours per week, depending on schools’ schedules and your availability
Compensation: from 600,000VND / hour, depending on qualifications and experience
Benefits: work permit support, medical insurance and contract completion bonus
We offer dedicated academic management support, including workshops and developmental observations.
- CELTA / Trinity CertTESOL / equivalent (online certificates are not accepted)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Minimum 2 years’ English teaching experience, including experience teaching IELTS and experience with high school-age learners
- Cultural awareness and flexibility to work in a state-school environment
- A clean criminal record in home country and in Vietnam
- Delta / DipTESOL / relevant MA with practical teaching component
- IELTS examiner certification (active or lapsed)
- Previous experience of teaching in Vietnamese state schools