|at ILA Vietnam (view profile)|
|Are you willing to accept and support qualified teachers currently outside of Vietnam?||Yes|
|Nationality of candidate:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African, European, Other|
|Experience||0 - 1 year|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, CELTA, DELTA, Online Class: 120 hours certificate or more, Classroom Classes: 120 hours certificate or more, Master Degree in TESOL (or equivalent)|
|Where is the employer located:||TP HCM, Hà Nội, Cần Thơ, Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu, Bình Dương, Đồng Nai|
|Salary:||Up to 520,000 VND/Hour; Housing Allowance, Relocation Bonus|
Vietnam has long been renowned for its exquisite cuisine, friendly people and scenic world heritage sites. For expatriates, Vietnam proves to be one of the best countries to work in for its incredibly affordable living costs and lovely tropical weather. Join our quest to inspire the next generation of Vietnamese learners while experiencing the beauty of this country!
ILA is one of the largest International Language Providers in Vietnam, with 22 years of experience in the education industry and a diverse team of 700+ qualified expatriate teachers working at 60 Language Centres across the country. At ILA, teachers have the opportunity to teach students across a wide range of age groups and abilities. We take pride in the Training and Support we offer our teachers, giving them the opportunity to develop their teaching skills and advance their career.
ILA Vietnam teaches more than 40,000 students a year ranging from beginners (inclusive of both Young Learners and Adults) to advanced level students including IELTS, TOEFL and Academic English. We also work closely with a number of partner schools and NGOs, as well as providing additional Mathematics classes in our award winning language centres, thus providing a wide range of options to each of our teachers and staff. We have small class sizes and all the support and resources a teacher could wish for, including dedicated support throughout the Visa & Work Permit application process for our international colleagues. Our centres are designed, built and equipped to the highest standards to provide the ideal environment for our teachers, employees and students to grow together. We place a strong emphasis on academic quality, as reflected in our approach to teacher recruitment, development, support and management.
WHAT WE OFFER
For a limited time, we are offering an Early Start Bonus of up to 25 million VND and a Relocation Bonus* of up to 56 million VND for those who can start in January of 2023.
You also receive:
- Competitive hourly rate of up to 520,000 VND/hour
- Additional hourly teaching supplement*
- Housing Allowance*
- Contract Completion Bonus
- Contract Re-signing Bonus
- Holiday Bonus
- Paid Induction
- Up to 6 nights’ accommodation on arrival
- Visa & Work permit organised and covered by ILA
- TELF Sponsorship Program (for non-TEFL holders)
- Premium Health Insurance
- On-going professional development delivered by experienced Teaching & Learning team
- Chance to give back to the community through ILA Community Network activities.
- Rotation/relocation opportunities to gain experience and explore Vietnam with various roles in different locations
*Applicable to specific ILA locations
WHAT YOU NEED
- English proficiency level: Native or CEFR C1 and above (or equivalent)
- Minimum 3-year Bachelor's degree
- A qualification in English Language Teaching (TEFL/TESOL/CELTA or equivalent). Candidates without teaching certificates might be eligible for our TELF Sponsorship Program.
- Prepare and deliver dynamic and communicative lessons across a range of levels to students to the standards set out in the Teacher Handbook and following the ILA Young Learner syllabus.
- To follow, adapt and supplement the prescribed project lessons and develop strategies to ensure successful academic outcomes.
- To actively link the academic programme with the projects through meaningful activities in the classroom.
- To ensure students receive constructive and positive feedback on any completed work.
- To assist in the placement testing and classroom allocations of all students.
- Undertake essential administrative tasks, such as keeping up-to-date records of work, classroom registers, lesson plans, assessments, etc. as directed by the Centre Manager, Teaching and Learning Manager, or Senior Teacher in accordance with the requirements.
- Share academic materials and resources as needed.
- Carry out any duties as may be reasonably assigned by the Centre Manager, Academic Manager, or Senior Teacher.
Kindly reach out to us should you have any questions.