|at Atlantic Education & Training Group (view profile)|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội, Bắc Ninh, Hà Nam|
AG School Link is currently recruiting EFL full-time and part-time teachers to work at our Vietnamese public secondary and high schools in Hanoi, Ha Nam, and Bac Ninh provinces starting in early August 2018. We welcome all qualified, open-minded, energetic and passionate English teachers to join our team to make a positive difference in the lives of our students.
- Developing and delivering English lesson plans in line with Atlantic’s curriculum
- Implementing fun and engaging speaking activities in line with Atlantic’s curriculum
- Conducting mid-term and final tests
- Attending parent-teacher meetings
- Attending training workshops and meetings
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Recognized initial certificate in English language teaching (CELTA/Trinity CertTESOL or equivalent)
- Clean criminal record check from home country and from Vietnam
- Experience in teaching in a secondary and high school setting with larger class sizes (preferable)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
- Adaptability, flexibility and cultural awareness
- Professional appearance and conduct
- 1+ years relevant teaching experience (preferable)
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Salary ranges from US$22 –US$25 per hour with guarantee of at least 60 hours of teaching per month for full-time teacher (after probation)
- Paid travel allowances
- Contract completion bonus of US$1/hour for each hour of teaching
- Visas- run for local hires up to 3,500,000 VND
- Visa & work permit costs that occurred in Vietnam are fully covered.
- 9 days paid annual leaves & 2 sick leaves for full time teachers.
- 10 Paid National holidays
- Inpatient & Outpatient Bao Viet Medical Insurance covered for full time teachers
- Welfare assistance
- On-going training and professional development
Interested candidates are advised to send their CV, cover letter, and scans of degree and certificates and passport page to Applications will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.