|at ILA Vietnam (view profile)|
Teach Primary School
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African, Other|
|Teaching Experience||No Experience|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, TEFL certification, CELTA, DELTA|
|Where is the school located:||TP HCM, Đà Nẵng, Hải Phòng, Hà Nội, Cần Thơ, Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu, Khánh Hòa, Quảng Nam, Quảng Ninh|
|Salary:||$18.92-23.76 per hour|
How would you like to join one of the top leading English school in Vietnam?
ILA Vietnam is currently recruiting English Teachers to teach at our 43 centres throughout Vietnam. ILA is Vietnam's leading English language school, currently operating 43 centres spanning the length of the country, located in both bustling metropolises and quaint smaller cities alike.
We employ more than 800 Native-Level English Speakers and provide ongoing professional development and excellent career opportunities for all staff. ILA Vietnam teaches more than 40,000 students a year ranging from beginners (inclusive of both Young Learners and Adults) to advanced level students including IELTS, TOEFL and Academic English. We also work closely with a number of partner schools and NGOs, as well as providing additional Mathematics classes in our award winning language centres providing a wide range of options to each of our teachers and staff. We have small class sizes and offer all the support and resources a teacher could wish for. Our centres are designed, built and equipped to the highest standards, thus providing teachers, employees and students with an excellent study and work environment. We place a strong emphasis on academic quality and this is reflected in our approach to teacher recruitment, development, support and management.
- Competitive salary
- A minimum of 1 year contract with option to renew
- Medical insurance provided for full-time teachers
- Visa and work permit organized and paid for by ILA
- Contract completion payment and Re-signing bonus
- Opportunities to get involved in ILA's Community Network (ILACN)
- Option to transfer between our training centres and to progress into senior positions
- Free Vietnamese language lessons
- Great social network including quarterly and annual social events, paid by the school
**Supplements for teaching at one of our province centres (12 months housing allowance, additional 43,000 VND per hour for all teaching hours).
For applications to be considered, teachers will need the following:
- A university degree - bachelor’s degree (minimum 3 year course) or higher
- To be a native English speaker or demonstrate native level mastery of English.
- A clean criminal background check
- A Qualification in English Language Teaching (CELTA, Trinity TESOL or equivalent):
The certification must be from a course that:
- is a minimum of a 120 hours (with at least 40 hours completed in class)
- has an observed teaching component of over 4 hours with real students
- has course tutor feedback
- is from a recognised provider that is externally assessed by an accredited organisation
To apply please include a copy of your CV, cover letter, BA, TEFL.
When you apply please note either in your cover letter or email your preference city, top 3.