|at ILA Vietnam (view profile)|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African|
|Teaching Experience||No Experience|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, TEFL certification, CELTA, DELTA, Online Class: 120 hours certificate or more, Classroom Classes: 120 hours certificate or more, Master Degree in TESOL (or equivalent)|
|Where is the school located:||TP HCM, Hà Nội, Cần Thơ, Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu, Bình Dương, Đồng Nai, Kiên Giang|
WE ARE HIRING ESL TEACHERS!
ILA is the leading English training organisation with more than 20 years' experience in Vietnam. At ILA, teachers have the opportunity to teach students across a wide range of ages and abilities. We take pride in the Training and Support we offer our teachers, giving them the opportunity to develop your teaching skills and advance your career development.
We employ more than 800 Native-Level English Speakers and provide ongoing professional development and excellent career opportunities for all staff. ILA Vietnam teaches more than 40,000 students a year ranging from beginners (inclusive of both Young Learners and Adults) to advanced level students including IELTS, TOEFL and Academic English. We also work closely with a number of partner schools and NGOs, as well as providing additional Mathematics classes in our award winning language centres providing a wide range of options to each of our teachers and staff. We have small class sizes and offer all the support and resources a teacher could wish for. Our centres are designed, built and equipped to the highest standards, thus providing teachers, employees and students with an excellent study and work environment. We place a strong emphasis on academic quality and this is reflected in our approach to teacher recruitment, development, support and management.
What we offer?
- Minimum 430,000 VND per hour PLUS allowances
- Premium Health Insurance
- Visa and Work Permit organised and covered by ILA
- Contract Completion payment
- Re-signing Bonus
- Holiday Allowance
- Housing Allowance (depending on locations)
- Career pathway with professional training
- Rotation/relocation opportunities to gain experience and explore Vietnam with various roles in different locations
- Support from an experienced and dedicated management team
- Chance to give back to community through ILA Community Network activities
- Social events
What we need?
- A native level of English
- A university degree (minimum 3 years or higher)
- A qualification in English Language Teaching (TEFL/ TESOL/ CELTA or equivalent)
*Please visit our website for more information