|at ILA Vietnam (view profile)|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African, Other|
|Teaching Experience||> 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree|
|Where is the school located:||TP HCM, Bình Dương|
Join ILA as it begins an inspirational journey to bring enhanced Finnish early childhood education to Vietnam!
Teachers should apply if they would like to experience international-standard training in ILA's modern 21st century communicative methodology with young learners and in the world-famous, internationally accredited Finnish preschool model adapted for Vietnamese children. You will have the unique opportunity to join a caring, professional, inspirational team in a modern preschool environment in which you will have professional development and world-class training with educational experts, with excellent career pathway.
Overall Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, lead, guide and motivate the development of the preschool students’ cognitive, social, personal, physical and emotional development
- Develop students language, literacy and numeracy skills and help them achieve specific learning goals as outlined by our curriculum.
- Develop lesson plans, design and prepare activities for each class in line with the curriculum goals.
- Be the liaison point for all parents or caregivers of the students.
- Develop and monitor the students’ abilities and challenges in order to provide early intervention solutions if required.
- Keep accurate records and assessments of each student’s progress in the class.
- Oversee the health and safety of the students during all activities including inside and outside the nursery environment.
- Work with and supervise Local Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Children Care
- Assistant and volunteer helpers.
- Assist and represent for the preschool in parent seminars and related networking events.
- A passion for developing, motivating and stimulating young people.
- Ability to problem solve, be hard-working, flexible and able to learn on the job.
- Ability to build good relationships with children, parents/care givers and colleagues.
- Strong organizational, managerial and time management skills.
- Must be able to work in dynamic environments and deal with all kinds of behaviors in a patient and loving manner.
- Have patience, discipline, a sense of adventure and a good sense of humor is a must.
- A Diploma/Bachelor/Master Degree (or equivalent) in Early Childhood Education or Primary School
- At least two years of teaching experience in an early childhood education or primary school environment.
- A natural love for children, care for them and let no child left behind.
- Must be Native English speaker, fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Must be able to adapt with integrating technology as a 21st century teaching element.
- A sound understanding in Finnish and/or world-class international education programs for the preschool sector
- Commitment to stay long-term
- School Manager for administrative duties and Lead Teacher for Academic duties.