|at SENTIA SCHOOL (view profile)|
Teach Primary School
Science, Math and English Teachers
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand|
|Teaching Experience||> 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, CELTA|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
|Salary:||Negotiable depending on qualifications and experience|
Great Opportunities at SenTia School Hanoi
SenTia School is a bilingual elementary school, located near To Huu Street in Nam Tu Liem district, Hanoi. We are part of the Koala House Education group, an early childhood educational system who have been providing high quality education to children in Hanoi for over 16 years. SenTia School aims to provide a child-centered educational philosophy where modern teaching values and methods are combined effectively with traditional principles and cultural standards. SenTia’s teachers and managers are dedicated, passionate and supportive, where we aim to provide a learning environment which allows our students to develop their own character, to be creative, to be challenged, and be caring young individuals.
SenTia is now looking for a dynamic, dedicated and experienced candidate to join our team as Director of International Programmes. The position will be fulltime and will start as soon as possible.
Qualifications and Experience: You will…
- Be a native English speaker.
- Have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Education. A Degree of Primary Education is an advantage.
- Have extensive experience in English teaching to primary aged students.
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar management position.
- Have experience in developing and implementing the ESL curricula for primary aged students.
- Have the ability to manage, train, develop and mentor other teachers in the International Department to ensure high standards of teaching.
- Be dynamic, confident, inspirational and able to communicate and deliver a clear vision for English language subjects at SenTia.
- Be committed to developing SenTia’s students to reach their full potential regardless of background or circumstance.
- Be approachable and willing to work with staff across the
- Be able to demonstrate a long-term commitment to SenTia.
- Be able to demonstrate effective communication, professional standards and ethical behavior.
Salary and benefits: We can offer…
- A competitive salary dependent upon qualifications and experience
- Support towards obtaining a full Visa and Work Permit.
- Medical Insurance and paid annual leave holidays
- Other benefits and salary will be discussed during the interview.
How to apply
If you are ambitious, committed and enthusiastic and can help us in our drive towards excellence, please submit your resume with photo and a covering letter to xxxx. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.