|at EIV Education INC (view profile)|
Teach Kindergarten or Primary School
|Nationality of teacher:||American, British/English, Canadian, New Zealand, Scottish, South African|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
Our company is looking for a full-time native teacher who can teach at preschool in Thanh Xuan district, Ha Noi
Below is the job description :
- Monday-Friday: 8.30 am- 16.30 pm
- Attendent before 8.30 am.
- 30 am-9 am: pick children up at classroom or hall with counterattack of managers
- 9 am – 11 am: teach, feed, and play with children with the school’s curricurlum
- 30 – 12 am: children wash their teeth and have personal hygience. Teacher ensure safety to children
- 12 am – 1 pm: lunch time break, can go out
- 1 pm – 2 pm: come back classroom (can use laptop to prepare lessons)
- 2 pm – 2.30 pm: students wake up, have personal hygience and have a meal.
- .30 pm – 4 pm: teaching at billigual classes with provided programs
- 4 pm- 4.30 pm: come back to class, play with students, give them to their parents and discuss with them about their children.
- However, if there were some additional works such as ogarnising festivals(time: 1 pm to 2 pm), cooperate with Vietnamese teacher to prepare for these events with counterattack of managers.
Teachers might work in Saturday or Sunday depeding on school’s plan (the maximum working hours is 8 hours/day in Saturday and Sunday.). If working hour is bigger than 8, teachers are going to be paid extra money.
Age of students: 3 to 5 years old
Class size: around 10 students/class
Salary: 1.500 to 1.600 usd/month
- Must be a native teacher (prefer female teacher)
- Hold a bachelor degree and teaching certification
- Commit to sign the contract for 1 year
- Having experiences in early childhood education is prefered
HOW TO APPLY:
- Your updated CV and cover letter
- Degree and teaching certifications
- Passport and visa
- Your formal profile picture
If you are interested in this teaching position please reach us at email@example.com. Only short listed candidates are contacted for the interviews.