|at YOLA - Anh Ngữ Thông Minh (view profile)|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African|
|Teaching Experience||0 - 1 year|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, TEFL certification, CELTA, DELTA|
|Where is the school located:||TP HCM, Hà Nội|
- Be responsible for lesson planning, preparation, assessment of students, and to attend certain other training/events as required by the company.
- Mark and provide appropriate feedback on written work.
- Manage and track the performance of students measuring this progress against key performance indicators in line with the Yola's curriculum.
- Brings integrity and a strong work ethic to every situation, communicate clearly and can think on their feet.
- Holding Bachelor or Master Degree from an accredited university and Teaching qualification (CELTA/TESOL/TEFL or equivalent)
- Being knowledgeable of Test Prep (IELTS/TOEFL/SAT/GMAT) formats and teaching techniques or experienced in teaching kids aged 4-15 (Dolphin and Junior Program)
- Be able to teach at least 40 hr/month and available in weekdays evening and weekends full day is a must.
- Being familiar with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Gmail, ...) will be a plus
- Holding strong confidence, excellent communication, presentation and critical thinking skills. Passionate about language learning and interested in long-term career opportunities.
**** Why you’ll love working with YOLA :
- Maximizing and unlocking teachers’ full potentiality by inspiring and empowering each teacher.
- Professional training courses to help teachers develop your expertise and gain the opportunity to work and learn from experienced leaders.
- Fair and transparent performance evaluation, salary review and reward system to recognize teachers’ contribution.
- Comprehensive wellness package for teachers and teachers’ relatives (followed by Vietnamese law) and incident health package for teachers.
- Visa and work permit will be supported by Yola.
- Hands on social activities, like team building/outing, Gala dinner, appreciation on Teachers’ Day…
- Competitive benefits for full-time contracted teachers: contract renewal bonus, holiday allowances and trade union benefits, tuition discount up to 90%, full paid annual leaves.
*** Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.