|at Western Australian International School System (view profile)|
Math / Science Teaching
|Are you willing to accept and support qualified teachers currently outside of Vietnam?||Yes|
|How many positions do you need to fill?||2|
|Nationality of candidate:||Any Nationality, American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African, Filipino|
|Experience||1 - 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, PGCE, CELTA, DELTA|
|Where is the employer located:||TP HCM|
|Job City||Ho Chi Minh City|
|Salary:||Negotiated; Free lunch; Work permit, visa/TRC; Package of international health & accident insurance.|
|Type of institution||Public School|
Academic year 2023- 2024
- GENERAL INFORMATION
We are looking for candidates for The Western Australian International School System (WASS) in Ho Chi Minh City, belonging to RT Holdings
- Campus 43 Nguyen Thong:
No.43 Nguyen Thong Street, Vo Thi Sau Ward, District 3, HCMC.
- Campus 04 Nguyen Thong:
No.157 Ly Chinh Thang Street, Vo Thi Sau Ward, District 3, HCMC.
- Campus Ba Huyen Thanh Quan:
No.84 Ba Huyen Thanh Quan street, Ward 9, District 3, HCMC.
- DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and implement lesson plans that align with school standards for the subject area taught
- Provide instruction to students in the specific subject area, including mathematics
- Foster an inclusive and positive learning environment that supports students' social and emotional well-being.
- Design and implement formative and summative assessments that measure student learning outcomes and provide feedback to students and parents.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop and implement curriculum, assessment, and instructional strategies that align with the school's mission and goals.
- Utilize technology and other resources to enhance learning experiences and support student achievement.
- Engage in ongoing professional development to improve teaching practices and stay abreast of best practices in education.
- Updated regularly about student progress and needs.
- Participate in school events and activities, including parent-teacher conferences, staff meetings, and professional development sessions.
- Cover the class for absent colleagues when necessary;
- Other related duties assigned by the Board of Principals
- WORKING HOURS:
40 hours per week (7:30 – 16:30) from Monday to Friday.
- JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in Education in relevant fields in Math
- At least two-year experiences in teaching high school level/IB Math Curriculum at public school or International School
- Ability to use a variety of tools of teaching and assessment strategies in order to meet the needs of students
- Strong organizational and classroom management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and administration
- Willingness to participate in ongoing professional development opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Negotiated & a competitive salary package.
- A package of social, health & unemployment insurance.
- A package of international health & accident insurance.
- Annual leave & sick leave policy.
- A free lunch provided by School.
- Paid National and School holidays.
- Work permit, visa/TRC supported & sponsored by School.
- Annual salary review.
- Flight ticket bonus policy.
- Other benefits as company policy for positions.