|at DTP Academy (view profile)|
Teach Primary School
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, Other|
|Teaching Experience||1 - 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, TEFL certification, CELTA, DELTA, Master Degree in TESOL (or equivalent)|
|Where is the school located:||TP HCM|
Are you looking for a rewarding opportunity teaching learners of all ages especially for Pre-school, Elementary and Secondary school students? Would you like to work with a team of dedicated, experienced, native-speaking teachers and professional staff? Would you like to work for a professional company that offers guaranteed hours with fixed salary and opportunities for professional development?
If so, the DTP Academy is the best choice for you!
Details of Position
DTP Academy is an English language centre that provides courses for all ages, we commit to provide an advanced and modern learning environment that helps students to progress quickly and effectively, which in turn will help learners achieve their desired goals in learning English.
We are looking for teachers who can work at weekends and some weekday evenings with a variety of ages and levels.
Ideal candidates will be professional, dedicated, and passionate about teaching English to Vietnamese students, and be understanding of the different learning styles of the learners. Candidates also need to have excellent communication skills, be organised and well-prepared for every lesson as well as capable of completing all administrative tasks relating to students’ progress.
- Native speakers (from US, UK, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, South Africa, Ireland, Scotland)
- Teaching experiences (at least 1 year)
- Academic degree such as diploma/bachelor degree
- Teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or equivalent)
- Friendly, Enthusiastic and responsible
- Be available for weekends
- Working hours (For Full-time): 120 hours/month (30 hours/week) including maximum 85 hours of teaching activity and 35 hours for non-teaching activities.
- Plan and deliver high quality English language teaching for students
- Conduct and mark students' progress tests.
- Do placement tests for new students.
- Support and attend events, workshops as required.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Salary and Benefits:
- Stable salary: can be negotiable depending on experience and qualifications
- Supportive academic assistant and teaching assistants with small class size
- Be provided course syllabus and teaching assistant
- Small class size
- Medical insurance (according to Company Policy), annual leave days and all declared public holidays
For Part-time: Teaching rate: be well-paid (depending on credentials and experience)
Location: DTP Academy, 148-150 Nguyen Dinh Chinh, Ward 8, Phu Nhuan District, Ho Chi Minh City.
Start date: Can start immediately if appropriate