|at The Dong Tay (view profile)|
Teach Primary School
|Are you willing to accept and support teachers outside for their application? (Due to COVID-19 pandemic)||Yes|
|Nationality of candidate:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African|
|Where is the employer located:||TP HCM, Đồng Nai|
|Salary:||Around $1600 gross, negotiable depending on experience and documents|
We are currently looking for qualified, reliable native English language teachers from the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa or England for the following Full-time & Part-time teaching positions:
Position 1: Primary Level ESL / Secondary ESL / High School Level ESL The teacher with IELTS experience.
Position 2: Primary Level Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) / Secondary ESL / High School Level ESL Teacher.
Position 3: Kindergarten ESL teacher with experience.
¤Work location: Bien Hoa, Ho Chi Minh city.
- Health care insurance.
- Holidays payment: 50%.
- The bonus of loyalty after 1 year working with the company.
- Work permit: free work permit.
- The company will help with finding accommodation.
Salary offered is dependent on qualifications and teaching experience.
Email: email@example.com (pls send your CV and qualifications)
• Monday – Friday from 7:00AM – 4:50 PM (1-hour 45-minute lunch break)./ or 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM (around 2.5 hours lunch break) for position at kindergarten.
• Please note, weekly lesson plans for all classes are required.
• As for the formalities, only applicants who are native (L1) English speakers from the United States, Canada, Australia or England, between the ages of 22 – 55 will be considered. All applicants must have, at the minimum, a
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) and English language teaching certification (CELTA, TESOL, TEFL);
• Previous teaching experience is preferred, however, newly ESL certified teachers with a degree are more than welcome to apply.