|at Bach Duong Education System (view profile)|
|Are you willing to accept and support teachers outside for their application? (Due to COVID-19 pandemic)||No|
|Nationality of candidate:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand|
|Experience||> 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree|
|Where is the employer located:||Hà Nội|
|Salary:||1,800 USD - 2,300 USD|
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR NATIVE TEACHERS (CURRENTLY IN VIETNAM)
- Coordinating and implementing all teaching activities of foreign teachers about the Cambridge program under the management of the Program Director and the school administrator.
- Cambridge program quality management
- Implement an interview plan to recruit and train foreign teachers following the curriculum requirements of the Cambridge system at the school.
- Implement class observation plan; monitor and evaluate the teaching quality of foreign teachers; handling unusual teaching quality reports for foreign teachers.
- Proposing solutions to adjust learning materials to improve teaching quality and methods.
- Coordinate handling of feedback from parents and students about the quality of the training program when needed.
- Regularly report on activities related to the quality management of teaching teachers and students with the Program Director and Principal as prescribed.
- Implementing the teaching and making documents, lesson plans according to the requirements of the lessons as a normal teacher.
- Teaching time: 40 - 60% of the monthly workload according to each stage of operation (converted by the hour)
- Currently in VIETNAM
- Bachelor's Degree or higher.
- Certificate in international teaching.
- Experience in teaching, management in Primary schools, and teaching Cambridge program.
- Working hard, have responsibility.
- Professional development opportunities
- Work in a friendly and professional working environment, international standard teaching and learning facilities with overseas-qualified staff members
- WP,TRC Support when providing fully required documents