SUNKIDS VIETNAM - FULLTIME NATIVE ENGLISH TEACHERS
|at Sunkids Vietnam Investment and Development Joint Stock Company (view profile)|
IELTS / TOEIC / TEFL Teaching
Kindergarten teacher jobs in Vietnam | Vietnam Teaching Jobs
Primary English Teaching
Secondary / High School English Teaching
|Are you willing to accept and support qualified teachers currently outside of Vietnam?||Yes|
|How many positions do you need to fill?||Unlimited candidates|
|Nationality of candidate:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African, European|
|Experience||> 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, Master Degree in TESOL (or equivalent), IELTS Certificate, B1 Certificate, B2 Certificate|
|Where is the employer located:||Hà Nội, Bình Định, Lâm Đồng|
|Salary:||Be discussed,Work permit and TRC within 2 years and extension.Accommodation allowance|
We are looking for foreign teachers having qualified ESL to provide English language lessons to our Vietnamese students at Sunkids Vietnam. Sunkids Vietnam is the Education Company with more than 40 branches around Vietnam. We have demand to recruit more Foreign ESL teachers every month, please contact us if you want to find out a stable job with high salary and professional workplace. The ESL teacher will be responsible for planning lessons and activities, adopting a creative approach, and encouraging and motivating students to learn.
To be a successful ESL teacher, you should be able to create an environment that is conducive to learning. Ultimately, an exceptional ESL teacher will encourage students to interact with each other to improve their English-speaking skills.
ESL Teacher Responsibilities:
- Conducting activities and lessons based on ESL teaching methodologies.
- Encouraging and engaging students to speak in English.
- Motivating students and using humor to induce a pleasant learning environment.
- Maximizing students’ talk time through oral tests and presentations.
- Displaying excellent classroom management.
- Keeping accurate records of student performance.
- Communicating with the Department Head or Principal, as needed.
- Maintaining standardized guidelines.
- Nationality: American, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, or European, South Africa
- A Bachelor's degree.
- TEFL Certification.
- C1 up or Ielts certificate (7,5+)
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Neutral English accent or native-level proficiency
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications.
- Ability to teach students of all ages and from different backgrounds.
- Ability to work after-hours, on weekends and public holidays, as required.
- Display patience and awareness about Vietnamese’s culture.
- Fixed Salary.
- KPI bonus when completing tasks.
- Work permit and TRC within 2 years and extension.
- Training courses when becoming official teacher.
- Medical insurance
- Accommodation allowance
- Labor contract with full labor rights.