SPANISH/ FRENCH TEACHER Academic year 2023- 2024
|at Indochina International Education Development Corporation (IEDG) (view profile)|
Communication / General English
IELTS / TOEIC / TEFL Teaching
|Are you willing to accept and support qualified teachers currently outside of Vietnam?||Yes|
|Nationality of candidate:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African, European|
|Experience||1 - 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree|
|Where is the employer located:||TP HCM|
|Salary:||Negotiated & competitive salary package.Work permit, visa/TRC supported & sponsored by School.A free lunch provided by School.|
SPANISH/ FRENCH TEACHER
Academic year 2023- 2024
- GENERAL INFORMATION
We are looking for candidates for 03 International School System in Ho Chi Minh City, belonging to Indochina Group:
- The Western Australian International School System.
- The Pennsylvania American International School.
- The Sydney International School System
- Campus 43 Nguyen Thong:
Address: No.43 Nguyễn Thông street, Võ Thị Sáu Ward, District 3, HCMC.
- Campus 04 Nguyen Thông :
Address: No.04 Nguyễn Thông street, Võ Thị Sáu Ward, District 3, HCMC.
- Campus 157 Ly Chinh Thang:
Address: No.157 Lý Chính Thắng street, Võ Thị Sáu Ward, District 3, HCMC.
- Campus 10 Ba Tháng Hai:
Address: No.10 Ba Tháng Hai street, Ward 12, District 10, HCMC.
- Campus 84 Ba Huyen Thanh Quan :
Address: No.84 Bà Huyện Thanh Quan street, Ward 9, District 3, HCMC.
With following job details:
- JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Design and implement lesson plans that align with state and national standards for French/Spanish language instruction.
- Provide instruction to students in the areas of grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, reading, writing, and cultural understanding.
- Foster an inclusive and positive learning environment that supports students' social and emotional well-being.
- Design and implement formative and summative assessments that measure student learning outcomes and provide feedback to students and parents.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop and implement curriculum, assessment, and instructional strategies that align with the school's mission and goals.
- Utilize technology and other resources to enhance learning experiences and support student achievement.
- Engage in ongoing professional development to improve teaching practices and stay abreast of best practices in education.
- Updated regularly about student progress and needs.
- Participate in school events and activities, including parent-teacher conferences, staff meetings, and professional development sessions.
- Cover the class for absent colleagues when necessary;
- Other relating duties assigned by Board of Principals.
1.2 WORKING HOUR:
- 40 hours per week (7:30 – 17:00) from Monday to Friday.
- JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Education in Spanish/French or a related field.
- Fluent in French/Spanish and English, with excellent communication skills in both languages.
- At least 1 year’ experience in an international school
- Ability to use a variety of tools of teaching and assessment strategies in order to meet the needs of students
- Strong organizational and classroom management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and administration
- Willingness to participate in ongoing professional development opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Negotiated & competitive salary package.
- A package of social, health & unemployment insurance.
- A package of international health & accident insurance.
- Annual leave & sick leave policy.
- A free lunch provided by School.
- Paid National and School holidays.
- Work permit, visa/TRC supported & sponsored by School.
- Tuition fee exemption for Children.
- Annual salary review.
- Contract completion bonus.
- Flight ticket bonus policy.
- Summer course teaching bonus.
- Other benefits as company policy for positions.