|at Language Link Vietnam (view profile)|
Teach Primary School
|Are you willing to accept and support teachers outside for their application? (Due to COVID-19 pandemic)||No|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African|
|Teaching Experience||1 - 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, TEFL certification, CELTA, Online Class: 120 hours certificate or more, Classroom Classes: 120 hours certificate or more|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
|Salary:||from 550,000 VND/hour|
Language Link is now recruiting primary and secondary teachers for our Schools Link program (Public schools) for the 2021/2022 school year.
We are currently interviewing for the new academic year starting in August 2021. So send your applications NOW to secure a position!
- All schools are located in Hanoi
- Monday – Friday fixed day time schedule – NO WEEKEND CLASSES
- Join a team of over 160 EFL teachers as part of Hanoi’s premium public schools program
- From 550,000 VND per hour (increases based on experience/qualifications)
- Domestic Relocation Bonus! If you’re relocating to Hanoi from anywhere in Vietnam we’ll cover your flights* and provide 10 days of hotel accommodation
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Teaching the provided syllabus using ESL methods (primary OR secondary students).
- Creating and administering engaging speaking activities.
- Administering mid-term and final tests.
- Participating in mandatory monthly training workshops and meetings.
- Attending parent-teacher meetings annually.
- Regular communication with our office.
- ESL classroom experience teaching young learners or teens required
- Bachelor’s degree, in any subject
- A CELTA, TESOL, Trinity or equivalent TEFL teaching certificate with teaching practicum.
- A clean home country Police Clearance Check with a 6-month validity.
- Must be a native English speaker or equivalent with evidence of high proficiency (equivalent to CEFR level C2)
- Able to commit until the end of the academic year (31 MAY 2022).
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Hourly rates from 550,000 VND per hour increase based on experience/qualifications.
- End-of-contract bonus, re-signing bonus, annual pay rate review.
- *Domestic Relocation package, flight reimbursement for teachers in Vietnam of up to 4,200,000 VND (payable on contract completion)
- Airport pickup and 10 days initial hotel accommodation for hires outside of Hanoi of approx. 4,200,000 VND (covered by LLV)
- Paid Annual Leave and Sick Leave (approx. 12 days)
- Vietnamese National Holidays, Christmas Day and International New Years Day (approx. 11 days per calendar year).
- Christmas break – approx 9 days
- Issuance of Vietnamese State Medical card.
- Full In-Patient, Partial Out-Patient, Evacuation and Repatriation Medical Insurance for which LLV pays ½ of the annual premium.
- Visa and Work Permit sponsorship fully provided and paid for by LLV (except for document authentication).
- Direct deposit for payroll on the same day each month.
- Assistance in setting up a local bank account with an international bank.
- Welfare team support, with 24/7 emergency assistance.
- Ongoing training in a group setting.
- Intensive induction program.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Option for TYLEC training with reimbursement scheme.