|at Sakura Montessori International school (view profile)|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African|
|Teaching Experience||0 - 1 year|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree|
|Where is the school located:||Hải Phòng|
|Salary:||$1800 - $2000/month|
Sakura Montessori International School is the leading international standardized Montessori kindergarten in Vietnam, pioneers in education of peace, nurtures the soul, respects the pace of natural development and optimizes the potential of each child. Being certified by the Montessori Associations - IAPM from the USA, our school is known to be the best school applying the most authentic Montessori method in Viet Nam.
Please visit our website at https://sakuramontessori.edu.vn
We are currently looking for 02 full time native English teachers to join our campus in Hai Phong city. The details are as follows:
- A love of children and a keen interest in working with and teaching young children 0-6 years.
- At least 1-3 years teaching experience of English to children 0-6 years at a school or an early childhood or day care center.
- Salary: $1800 - $2000 ( commensurate with experience and qualifications)
- Visa and immigration costs covered by SMIS.
- Monthly accommodation allowance, $100/month which is paid including with monthly salary.
- Roundtrip Air Ticket: 01 time/year, cost will be covered by SMIS for 2 year contract to visit family
- Annual HealthCare package
- Annual health check: 01 time/year.
- Annual public holidays (paid days):
- Team building trip: 01 time/year.
- Summer vacation: 10 days, including Saturday and Sunday.
- Training opportunities to improve yourself with higher competencies
- Children tuition exemption: base on Company’s policy
- Teaching ESL to two groups of children. The actual hours of English teaching are 2 hours ( an hour in the morning and an hour in the afternoon).
- Create an authentic and immersive English learning environment for children by interacting and engaing students in different hand- on activities: art, craft, reading, playground time, field trips,..
- Collaborate with Vietnamese co- teachers to observe and evaluate children’s performance to make sure they are on the right learning track.
- Provide basic child care activities (if needed)
- Bachelor Degree in Education or related field
- Teaching certification (TESOL, TEFL,..)
- Clear Criminal Record
- Working hours: 8:00 AM – 17:00 PM. Monday to Friday. (Teacher show ups at 15 minutes earlier to prepare before the class)
- Locations: Ha Noi and Hai Phong, Viet Nam
- Application requirements:
- A Resume
- A Letter of interest
- Picture(s) of Degree/Certificate
- A picture of Police check