|at Apollo Education and Training Organization (view profile)|
Teach Primary School
|Where is the school located:||TP HCM|
|Salary:||PT: 450.000 VND/hour, FT: Salary Package|
Hello Saigon Teachers!
Apollo School Partnership (ASP) is looking for engaging, energetic and creative English teaching professionals for a Part-Time or Full-Time role, starting in September.
We are a branch of Apollo English, serving local schools’ English education needs. Established in 1995, Apollo is a leader in Vietnam's English language training market.
Our teachers work in local primary and secondary schools, as well as kindergartens throughout Ho Chi Minh City.
What you can expect from ASP
- A competitive salary
- Sponsored work permits for PT and FT teachers
- A commitment to ongoing professional development and high-quality teaching standards
- A variety of experiences at kindergarten, primary and secondary levels
- Academic and personal support from a dedicated team
- Opportunities for career development
- Opportunities to work at Apollo Junior for additional hours
- CELTA/ Trinity TESOL/ TEFL
- University Degree or Diploma
- Clean police background check
- A demonstrable commitment to teaching
- Strong interpersonal skills; flexibility and cultural awareness and enthusiasm
What is it like to teach at ASP?
ASP teachers deliver lessons to students in local schools during regular school hours. Classes
typically run between 7:30 am and 4:30 pm Monday through Friday.
Teachers are assigned regular lessons with classes for a semester or the whole school year (September to May). Classes are typically large, about 25 to 45 students per class. Teaching classes of 45 students is a central feature of ASP. Teachers typically have a Vietnamese T.A. in the class with them for support.
You will be trained in delivering lessons and managing students for this environment. We believe supporting teachers is important so you can be successful in the classrooms.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send me your application (CV, scan of BA, teaching certificate and passport).