|at AEG Viet Nam (view profile)|
Science, Math and English Teachers
|Are you willing to accept and support teachers outside for their application? (Due to COVID-19 pandemic)||Yes|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African|
|Teaching Experience||0 - 1 year|
|Candidate Requirements||Some College, Associate's Degree, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Advanced Graduate work or Ph.D, TEFL certification, CELTA, DELTA, Online Class: 100 hours certificate, Online Class: 120 hours certificate or more, Classroom Classes: 100 hours certificate, Classroom Classes: 120 hours certificate or more|
|Where is the school located:||TP HCM|
- Teaching STEAM English - Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics are introduced to the students through projects and activities, and are related to the English portion of the lesson. Students from ages 4 to 16 will use their new language skills to work through projects, achieve goals with teamwork, and build knowledge and skills that they will use in their future endeavors.
- AEG also offers IELTS classes for student from 14 years old and up.
- Design and prepare engaging lesson plans which include 1 hour STEAM projects.
- Total hours: arranged schedule.
- Class size: 1-16 students /class.
- Age of students: 4-16 years old (14+ for IELTS)
- Class Schedules:
Weekday classes from 5:30PM – 7:30PM
Weekend classes from 8:00AM – 7:00PM.
- Placement testing: 2/3 of a teaching hour.
- We will have 3 months part time contract with you from the signing date
- Teacher will be paid a flat fee for induction training.
- Syllabus and material are provided.