PART-TIME ENGLISH TEACHER OFFER - Up to 620,000 VND/Hour - HANOI - Currently in Vietnam
|at Oxford English Academy (OEA) (view profile)|
Communication / General English
IELTS / TOEIC / TEFL Teaching
Primary English Teaching
Secondary / High School English Teaching
|Are you willing to accept and support qualified teachers currently outside of Vietnam?||No|
|Nationality of candidate:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African|
|Experience||1 - 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, CELTA, DELTA|
|Where is the employer located:||Hà Nội|
|Salary:||Up to 620.000 VND/Hour- Progress Income Tax|
PART-TIME ENGLISH TEACHER OFFER
I - Introduction
Oxford English Academy Vietnam (OEA Vietnam), managed by BrainClick Vietnam Education and Training Company, is a member school of the international network of English schools worldwide authorized by OEA UK (Oxford – United Kingdom). OEA-Vietnam strictly complies with the training process and the quality management standards of OEA UK. Specially, the English Training Programs designed by OEA are aligned with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
OEA Vietnam is also an Authorised Cambridge English Language Assessment Centre for YLE, KET/PET/FCE/CAE, BULATS and TKT Exams by Cambridge English Language Assessment, Cambridge University.
We are constantly seeking native English teachers for evening& weekend classes at our main center and new academic year 2022-2023 at our partner schools which is scheduled to start early Aug and Sept.
Our students are mainly primary and pre-teen & young adults studying English Enhance/Suplementary Programs at partner schools and General English, Academic English and/or IELTS exam preparation courses.
II - Offer Description:
- Position: English Teacher for new academic year and center – part-time/full hour
- Native teachers from The UK, America, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland and South Africa;
- Have at least a BA in English Language/Education (or equivalent) and a TESOL/TELF/CELTA/TKT certificate;
- Have ready document to process the Work Permit in Vietnam which include: Valid Visa/Passport,Original/legalised copies of Degrees and Teaching Certificate, Health Check and a Police Check in Vietnam (The last two documents would be processed when the teacher has already come to Vietnam);
- Have at least one year of teaching experience;
- Be self-motivated, cheerful, creative;
- Commit to working at least 2 year in OEA.
- Job description:
As a part-time English instructor at Oxford English Academy Vietnam, your tasks may include, but not limited to:
- Teaching up to 80-100 hours/month across our range of levels, ages, and courses at both partner schools and centers;
- Developing lesson plans in line with the school curriculum and syllabus;
- Preparing supplementary teaching materials in line with lesson plan and assigned textbooks;
- Administering and marking course tests;
- Creating a vibrant teaching atmosphere;
- Providing assistance to students when necessary;
- Preparing progress reports for students (using the school templates);
- Attend parents’ meetings;
- Performing other duties as may be requested by the Academic Director.
(Note: You can be trained to be Cambridge Examiner for YLE/KET/PET/FCE/CAE Exams)
- Forms of labor contract: Parttime but full-hour labor contract
- Salary, benefit :
5.1 Salary (Hourly Rate - up to 620.000 vnd- Progress Income Tax )
5.2 Other benefit:
- OEA Vietnam legally support teacher in processing the Work Permit in Vietnam (Teacher must have enough required document).
- While working with OEA Vietnam, teacher is guaranteed for the extension of visa or temporary residence cards and Work permit.
- Join health insurance on the basic wage in Vietnam
- Term bonus for distinction performance
- Salary will be reviewed for the increase annually based on working performance
- Be trained to be Cambridge Speaking Examiner by Cambridge English Language Assessment, Cambridge University.
- Other benefits under the financial regulations and labor rules of OEA Vietnam.
- Applications should be included:
- Resume and cover letter
- Degree and Teaching Certificate.
- Valid Visa/passport