|at Reading Q (view profile)|
|Are you willing to accept and support qualified teachers currently outside of Vietnam?||No|
|Nationality of candidate:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African|
|Experience||1 - 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, Online Class: 120 hours certificate or more|
|Where is the employer located:||TP HCM|
|Salary:||450,000 VND - 600,000 VND /Hour depending on the result of an interview|
Our English institute, Reading Q, is looking for a PART-TIME native teacher. If you or your friend is interested, please feel free to send us applications.
*** Job Description
- Deliver phonics, reading and writing lessons to our students. Curriculum training is provided. Average class size is 8 students.
- Mark Book Reports / Book Report Essays. Incentive scheme is in operation.
- Teachers should be comfortable teaching from beginner to advanced level.
*** Working Schedule
Part-time teachers will work 2-3 days per week. The exact days can be agreed on during the interview.
Available working days are as follows:
Monday to Friday:
Option 1: 3PM~8PM. Classes start at 4PM. (4 50 min classes/day)
Option 2: 5PM~10PM. Classes start at 5.50PM. (4 50 min classes/day)
Saturday: 8.30AM~12.45PM. Classes start at 9AM. (4 50 min classes/day)
- Full-time package available to suitable candidates.
- Hourly teaching rate, based on background and teaching experience. (450,000 VND-600,000 VND/hour)
- Candidates should have necessary documentation to work legally in Vietnam.
- Priority will be given to candidates with classroom experience.
- SH01, 208 Đ. Nguyễn Hữu Cảnh, Vinhomes Tân Cảng, Bình Thạnh, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh