|at EIV Education|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African|
|Teaching Experience||0 - 1 year|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
|Salary:||up to 40.000.000VND/month|
|Referral Rewards:||150 usd Refer A Friend Now|
EIV Education is specializing in recruiting foreign teachers for schools, learning centers, private individuals,
groups, and companies in Vietnam as follows:
1. Professional teachers for schools (public and private), universities, colleges, and senior and junior high schools.
2. Teachers for big companies and organizations.
3. In-home teachers for individuals (children to adults) and families.
4. Teachers for hundreds of learning centers, as well as for classes via phone, Skype and Yahoo webcam, etc.
Through our powerful company background with 11-year experience, EIV is currently serving over 600 clients.
We also have more than 200 teachers and offer an average of approximately 3,000 hours in Hanoi to our teachers every
(Currently, due to the pandemic, we’re providing online lessons for all ages from 4 to 15 hours per week and
expecting to be back to normal from the 4th of May)
1. General information about teaching with EIV :
- Teachers will follow a schedule of 90 - 100 hours per month assigned by EIV with no more than 25 hours
a week (normally, there is a full schedule in the daytime at one school; few hours in the evenings and
weekends with other types of classes; cover classes are sometimes included).
- Due to the nature of our business, you will have opportunities to work with different ages (from
kindergarten to adults). The class size is may vary from class to class, between 1 and 40 students. EIV
understands that a teacher should focus on 2-3 age groups to ensure quality.
- Requirements: Teacher must have Bachelor’s degree / Teaching certificate (or equivalent qualification) /
Clean criminal record.
- Contract period: 12 months. Teachers will work exclusively for EIV during contract length.
- Teaching locations: 98% classes are in Hanoi
2. Online Teaching:
- All types of listed classes
- Number of hours per week: 4-15 hours
- Hourly rate: from $9 to $17 (according to pay scale attached)
- Support and training from teacher coordinator and QA department
3. Fulltime teaching after Covid 19 Period:
- Contract length: 12 months
- Based salary (after tax):
36,000,000 – 38,000,000 (for 90 hours)
38,000,000 - 40,000,000 (for 100 hours)
The monthly payment will be based on several factors such as teaching methods, performance (if teacher
cannot teach enough assigned classes due to sickness, poor teaching performances, busyness or any
personal issue, missed hours will be made up in the next month or deducted into that month’s salary).
- Teaching hours: 90 – 100 hours per month. Overtime rate is 460,000/hour.
4. Benefits for fulltime teachers (offline teaching):
- Work permit and Business visa sponsored.
- Housing support for the first 2 months at 2,000,000/month (for teachers who have been living in Vietnam
under 6 months). EIV can also support in finding suitable place of living for new teachers.
- Paid Vietnamese holidays (Tet, Hung King’s anniversary, Vietnam’s independence day,...).
- Travel allowance (for classes over 10 km from central Hanoi or urgent class).
- Completion bonus up to 10,000,000 VND, depending on teacher’s performance and feedback when they
finished the contract.
- Assist in training, finding cover teachers, legal advice,...
- Join events held by EIV (teachers’ day, summer holiday,...). A support on birthday and Christmas (based
on Company’s budget).
- On-time payment.
- Course books, syllabus are provided by EIV or clients. The Academic team will be responsible for
training new teachers regarding materials/ teaching methods, etc. They will also support teachers during
the time they work for any client.
- EIV provide training sessions before starting any new class and when having feedback from clients. The
trainings can be done in person or online.
6. Individual qualities:
- Clean criminal record
- Enthusiastic, responsible, honest, hard-working, flexible
- Respect employers, clients and Vietnamese culture
7. Working Abilities/ Specialists:
- Having pedagogy knowledge.
- Can use Microsoft (especially Powerpoint for teaching), Google’s products and services.
- Building good relationships with students
- Payday: the 15th of the following month
- Payment method: In cash or by bank transfer (Vietnamese bank account)