|at Sakura Montessori International School (view profile)|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Irish|
|Teaching Experience||No Experience|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
SAKURA MONTESSORI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
Sakura Montessori International School is a successful and reputable Montessori school (ages 0-6 years) established in Ha Noi, Vietnam in 2011. We are currently looking for the leader of the English program for our school with following information:
- A love of children and a keen interest in working with and teaching young children 0-6 years.
- At least 1-3 years teaching experience of English to children 0-6 years at a school or an early childhood or day care center.
AND/OR (for non-experienced teaching applicants)
Must have a certificate or diploma in either education (early childhood studies) or teaching or English (TESOL, ESL etc.) OR a TESOL teaching qualification e.g. CELTA or CELTA with YL extension, Trinity ESOL etc.
- Experience in designing teaching plan/ curriculum appropriate for children aged 0-6 years.
- Must be prepared to show the school administration a police check from their country of origin and undergo an in country Vietnamese health check.
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor of Education or Teaching majoring in Early Childhood or English or TESOL.
- A registered teacher from your country of origin.
- At least 1-3 years working experience as a teacher in an international or local school or learning center overseas
- Salary: Negotiable (at least $2500)
- Holidays and breaks: According to the school policy
- Application requirements:
- A Resume
- A Letter of interest
- Picture(s) of Degree/Certificate
- A picture of Police check
- A picture of your current visa
Interested candidates please send the above documents and pictures by September 30th, 2018. Successful candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview. Due to the volume of applicants, you may not receive a response.