KINDERGARTEN TEACHERS Academic year 2023-2024
|at Indochina International Education Development Corporation (IEDG) (view profile)|
Communication / General English
|Are you willing to accept and support qualified teachers currently outside of Vietnam?||Yes|
|Nationality of candidate:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African, European|
|Experience||1 - 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree|
|Where is the employer located:||TP HCM|
|Salary:||Negotiated & competitive salary package,A free lunch provided by School.Work permit, visa/TRC supported & sponsored by School.|
Academic year 2023-2024
- GENERAL INFORMATION
We are looking for candidates for The Western Australian International School in Ho Chi Minh City, belonging to Indochina Group:
- Campus Đien Bien Phu:
Adress: No. 260 Điện Biên Phủ street, Võ Thị Sáu Ward, District 3, HCMC.
- Campus Nguyen Huu Canh:
Address: No.35 Nguyễn Hữu Cảnh street, Ward 22, Binh Thanh Ward, HCMC.
With following job details:
A Kindergarten teacher is responsible for designing and delivering effective instruction to young children enrolled in Kindergarten. The teacher must develop lesson plans, create assessments, monitor student progress, and maintain a positive and safe learning environment. Additionally, the teacher may also collaborate with colleagues, communicate with parents, and participate in school-wide activities.
- DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and implement lesson plans that align with the Kindergarten curriculum and System standards.
- Provide instruction to young children in basic academic subjects, such as language arts, math, science, social studies, and arts and crafts.
- Use various teaching methods to engage and stimulate children's curiosity, creativity, and problem-solving skills.
- Engage in ongoing professional development to improve teaching practices and stay abreast of best practices in education.
- Communicate regularly with parents and guardians regarding student progress and needs.
- Participate in school events and activities, including parent-teacher conferences, staff meetings, and professional development sessions.
- Cover for absent colleagues when necessary;
- Other relating duties assigned by Board of Principals.
1.2 WORKING HOUR:
- hours per week (7:30 – 17:00) from Monday to Friday.
1.3 JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education or a related field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a Teacher in Kindergarten
- Ability to use a variety of tools of teaching and assessment strategies in order to meet the needs of students
- Strong organizational and classroom management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and administration
- Willingness to participate in ongoing professional development opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Negotiated & competitive salary package.
- A package of social, health & unemployment insurance.
- A package of international health & accident insurance.
- Annual leave & sick leave policy.
- A free lunch provided by School.
- Paid National and School holidays.
- Work permit, visa/TRC supported & sponsored by School.
- Tuition fee exemption for Children.
- Annual salary review.
- Contract completion bonus.
- Flight ticket bonus policy.
- Summer course teaching bonus.
- Other benefits as company policy for positions.
- 04 Nguyen Thong, Vo Thi Sau Ward, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City